Ok, so who is going???

Jen_G
on 1/10/06 2:50 am - in, VA
Hey Girl....I'll try to take a picture of it! You are more than welcome to it...I don't think anyone else will have the same color green as me..it's a weird shade..but I like it and I love green with my red hair. I'll bring them and you can see ...the navy one would look fantastic on you! I know I need a new pic...that one was 100lbs a go...can you believe it! I just keep thinking my face hasn't really changed that much whenever I see pics of me...we'll have to get some good ones in Richmond! Jen
Ms Court
on 1/10/06 5:28 am - Remington, VA
Oh my gosh your face has changed a lot. It took me awhile to connect that this Jen is the same Jen from Polyesters and from last week staple club meetng. Girl you look soooooo good. You really need a new pic. Somebody should get a nice one of you at the conference. Courtney 6 weeks out - 30 lbs
Gail from NoVa
on 1/10/06 2:56 am - Bealeton, VA
I'll be there and looking forward to a G-O-O-D time!! See ya there. Gail
cappymoon
on 1/10/06 6:37 am - Northern, VA
So you are gonna be there Friday night as well?? YEAH, another one of the *PARTY GIRLS* will be there!!! I had so much fun with you ar polly esthers....... See you there! Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/06 8:32 am - Fort Myers, FL
I'm coming-I think. I've paid my money and now trying to arrange my frequent flyer flights.
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/06 10:15 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey girlfriend - Got your email last night, that's freakn AWESOME NEWS!!!!! I'm so excited, can you tell? Hopefully you've got the details worked out on the flight? I sent you a reply email this morning. Thought I'd give you a heads up here (to look for it) since the last one had complications. Hugs - Lei
Cinderellen
on 1/10/06 11:36 am - Winterville, NC
I'll be there for Saturday and Sunday, but I don't think we'll get there in time for Friday night. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/06 10:12 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello gorgeous, Just reading all the responses was EXCITING. Can you imagine when all this ENERGY is in the same room together?!? We'll be there for ALL three - the only thing that is IFFY right now, is what time we'll actually get there Friday night. With a little bit of luck and no intervention from Murphy (aka the Navy) then we'll be at the hotel by 5:00 and in the lobby by 7:00ish. If we miss the big group in the lobby, no problem - we'll just drive over to the Ta'backie company and stalk ya'll out. I suspect it'll be a big LOUD group - not hard to find/hear! Hugs - Lei
nitengale
on 1/15/06 6:23 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hey NOVA PEEPS... An alternate route to Richmond suggestion.... Get on 29 South and at Bealeton turn on 17 and head towards 95... this will put you just above Fredericksburg/Stafford areas...wave at Gail Sweeney as you pass by (this is her neighborhood!!!) Coming from Leesburg, this cuts a good amount of time off and alleviates alot of the stop and go stuff from 95. See you there!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views