Ok, so who is going???

wanda
on 1/9/06 9:40 am
Hi Dianna, I can't wait to meet you and everyone else! I have a commitment on Friday night, but I'll be at everything else. See ya Saturday morning! ~Wanda
Ric
on 1/9/06 4:12 pm - Stafford, VA
I'll be there Friday early. Cant wait to meet everyone !
cappymoon
on 1/10/06 1:30 am - Northern, VA
So, you are going out to dinner and dancing then?? That is cool! I cannot wait to meet everyone either!! See you there!! Dianna
cappymoon
on 1/10/06 1:27 am - Northern, VA
Yeah!!! I finally get to meet Wanda!! We are going to have so much FUN!!!! Hugs to you!!! Dianna
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/9/06 8:22 pm - Staunton, VA
I'll be there with bells on! Holly and I won't be coming down until Sat. morning. See you then! JoAnn 240/123 Queen of Goodwill Shopping
cappymoon
on 1/10/06 1:29 am - Northern, VA
Cool!!! Cant wait to meet everyone!! I will have my bells on as well, may not want to hear them though! hehe........ Hugs, Dianna
Shanana
on 1/9/06 8:30 pm - Altavista, VA
I will be there. I am still loosing so I aint willing to spend too much on a new dress. I have a new pretty top so it will have to do. Got to find something for Friday night. See you there. Shannon
cappymoon
on 1/10/06 1:32 am - Northern, VA
Yeah Shannon!! I cannot wait to meet up with you again!! We are gonna have a BLAST Love ya! Dianna
Jen_G
on 1/9/06 8:32 pm - in, VA
We will be there for all three. Not sure what time we'll get down there Friday night, but hopefully in time, otherwise we'll just meet you at the Tobacco Company. I think you have my cell phone number so if something ends up changing give me a call and let me know! Hey do you want to car pool? We are of course going down 66 since that's where we live. It's an easy drive across 17 to Fredricksburg then down to Richmond. Let me know if you want to go with us. I'm going to try to get home from work early. Congrats on the EBay dress! I bought two after Christmas, one green one navy..I'm wearing the green one. I'll bring the other too it's a size 12 if anyone needs a dress. I'll also bring my size 16 in case someone that size needs one. The 16 is black. Happy to loan if anyone needs it! Jen
cappymoon
on 1/10/06 1:36 am - Northern, VA
Hi Jen! I am leaving as soon as I get off the bus which will be about 4-4:15....and driving straight there. I think I am gonna drive myself, and play with the new XM I received for Christmas And I wish I knew about the dress you have (The 12). The one I got from Ebay is an 11, and fits perfectly, but it is also GREEN. I have heard a few people wearing green, LOL, so the navy one sounds good as well. If I may take a look when we all get there, or if you have a pic you can shoot over to me, I would appreciate it! See you soon!! (BTW, you need a new pic on here, you have lost SOOO much since this pic, you need a new one! ) Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views