Ok, so who is going???

cappymoon
on 1/9/06 6:26 pm - Northern, VA
Cool, I cannot wait to meet everyone either!! I would have to pull the email David sent, but I am thinking (hoping!) it is meet in the lobby at 7:30pm. Need to revisit the email again, I think!! Hugs, Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/06 8:58 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Dianna, we'll be there for all three events. It could be iffy about Friday night depending on traffic, but we'll try real hard!! You are so lucky about your eBay dress!! Wow - how lucky is that. I had a dress all figured out (thanks to Kathy) but I don't think it's going to work, so I am back to square one and will probably have to look for something at the last minute. I'm so bummed about that!! Anyway, it will be fun to see friends I've met, and friends I feel like I know already!! I'm really excited, too!! love donna
cappymoon
on 1/10/06 1:20 am - Northern, VA
Great Donna!! We live so close, it is a shame we have to meet up in Richmond!! I am gonna be down there Friday night even if I am late getting there! I will BE THERE for some dancing to kick the weekend off right!! See you there! Dianna
Susan E.
on 1/9/06 9:25 am - Purcellville, VA
I will be there for all three events. In fact I am getting a jump start on the weekend and going to Lake Montacello on Thursday afternoon. Spend some time with my mom and go shopping in Shortpump on Friday then on to the Hotel. I am excited to meet everyone. This is a first for me, going somewhere alone not really knowing anyone. Stepping out of my comfort zone. EKKKKKKKK. And Kat are you coming to the Tobacco Co. First? My dress is okay, nothing to special. Should I go shopping? Need advice. I think there is a picture of me in it on my picture trail on my profile. The black one. (under vacation photos) Think it is okay? What do you think? Susan
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/06 8:42 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Susan, I think your dress is beautiful!! And you look fantastic in it. Absolutely wear it. And don't worry about being 'alone' -- you won't be once you get to the hotel!! Can't wait to meet you!! donna
Susan E.
on 1/10/06 7:19 am - Purcellville, VA
Thanks Donna Mae, I feel better now. Cant wait to meet you, Susan
Sharon Q.
on 1/9/06 10:23 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Susan, there are 2 dresses there, and each are really beautiful!! Sooo funny, we went on a cruise on Dec. 12 to 17th.............Cozumel and Costa Maya, out of Tampa. We were on Royal Carribean, Grandeur. Went to the bar you were at in Costa Maya, sat near the same seats as you in the sun, and went to Paradise Bea*****ozumel. LOVED IT ALL, and wish I was still there!!!!! There is a picture at the bottom of my profile of hubby and I at dinner on formal night. I was gonna wear that dress too, but my sis-in-law is sending me 2 of them, if they fit I'll wear them, if not then I'll be looking for another one. Can't wait to meet you on Saturday which is my 1 year anniversary from surgery too!! XOXOOXOOXO Sharon
Susan E.
on 1/10/06 7:18 am - Purcellville, VA
Hey Sharon, we went on the Legend of the Seas 12/3 to 12/10. Out of Tampa as well. This was our 10 th cruise, but first time out of Tampa. I was real impressed with the operation of that port. We had wonderful weather the whole week. Our stops were Costa Maya, Belize, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. It was a wonderful time. We are going again on the Serenade in April out of Puerto Rico. Loved that bar in Costa Maya and we went to Paradise Bea*****ozumel too. Thats were I went parasailing after a few very strong Margaritas. I think I will were the black one. I will have to check out your profile and see your dress. Can't wait to meet you and swap cruise stories. I am a addict. See you next week. Susan
cappymoon
on 1/10/06 1:23 am - Northern, VA
Are you not bringing your hubby?? Neither am I, we are in the same boat!! Kat should be meeting us at the hotel, I think....going to the TC for a bit then off to see her band, which I might just follow her!! And either of the 2 dresses I saw are perfect!! They look great on you!! See you there!! Dianna
Susan E.
on 1/10/06 7:23 am - Purcellville, VA
Nah, not bringing hubby. ( he has no interest, and thats cool with me) Besides I will prob have more fun anyway. I know that sounds bad, but he would say the same. (ha ha) See ya at the hotel, Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views