Ok, so who is going???

cappymoon
on 1/9/06 6:21 pm - Northern, VA
Hi Nicole! You are one of the reasons I am gonna try and be there Friday night!! So, I will be able to meet you! I do have a pic of the dress, but it is more for opinion purposes, so you are gonna have to wait for the pictures from the dance There will be LOTS of pitures flying for a few days after the event, I am sure!! Cant wait to see you!! Dianna
Smukums
on 1/9/06 8:31 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey Dianna! Cool - I am excited about that friday night! I am sure your dress is pretty - yeah i hope there will be many pictures taken so i can see how much fun was had! Have a Great day!! Nicole
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/9/06 5:42 am - Danville, VA
Ok....You know because of a certain angel, I will be there for all three and sooo excited...This old lady is ready to Badonkadonk...Ya know like in the Trace Adkins song, Honky Tonk...Yeah right....I am really looking forward to meeting everyone but I am terrible with names so please bear with me. Thanks, Shannon for the ride...we will have a ball. The hardest part is going to be saying goodbye but we will do it again. Hugs, Betsy/Mabel...
cappymoon
on 1/9/06 6:22 pm - Northern, VA
hehe, Mabel Cant wait to see you!! Love ya! Dianna
Kathy & Rich
on 1/9/06 7:45 am - Fairfax, VA
We are coming but not til Saturday morning. Rich works til 9 pm on Friday night. Hey, Keith, can I have a dance too? Kathy
cappymoon
on 1/9/06 6:23 pm - Northern, VA
Very cool! See you then!! (Keith is gonna be a BUSY man!) Dianna
Sharon Q.
on 1/9/06 7:57 am - Fredericksburg, VA
I'll be there tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, but not till Sat. morning too. My NJ sis-in-law is sending me a couple dresses. We'll have to see if I can fit into a size 6 yet. She thinks yes..........sweet girly!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEEEEEE YA'LL THERE!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOOXOOOOXOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOO Sharon
cappymoon
on 1/9/06 6:24 pm - Northern, VA
Great!! Wish you were coming down the night before, but I understand...is hubby coming along?? Love ya! Dianna
Sharon Q.
on 1/9/06 10:11 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Ya know.....................I would come the night b4.................BUT, I know ME too well, and I'm only good for 1 night of fun, then I need to rest for about a week. I really want to have a blast on Sat. night, so I'll keep it to just that. I am thinking I will come down on Sat. myself, then hubby will join me later. He wants to come for the fun part, but I think he'll be bored for the rest. I'm happy he'll be there at all. Still gonna dance with everybody!!! XOXOXOOOXOOXOO LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Sharon
wlsurvivor
on 1/9/06 8:41 am - Marshall, VA
Hi Girlie, I will be there for all three days, too!! I am really looking forward to seeing everyone and having a ball!! The Tobacco Company has extraodinary food, too! What a great place! I wonder how far it is from the Holiday Inn? I bought a new dress and it is georgous! See ya'll in the lobby Friday at, what, 7p.m.? Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views