Ok, so who is going???

jilldennis
on 1/9/06 3:21 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Everyone!! Jon and I will both be there for everything!!! I can't wait! I got my dress from Macy's while shopping with Donna! I can't wait to meet and re-meet everyone!!! Hugs Jill 278/159/140
cappymoon
on 1/9/06 5:26 am - Northern, VA
So glad to be seeing you again, Jill.....heard about the vavavoom dress I think I may have scored one of those myself, I guess I will see! I do need some shoes to go along with it, and some accessories, but otherwise I am ready to GO!! See you in a few days! Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/06 3:43 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
My dance card is filing up fast .. will I be there .. uhhhh Yea .. me and my buddy David .. Saving me a dance .. OH .by the way .. no cages at the hotel ! LOL
cappymoon
on 1/9/06 5:27 am - Northern, VA
Aww, David cant get cages installed?? What about just a pole?? We havent done that (yet!) Did you make the reservation for us on Friday as well?? Please let me know sweetie, and I look forward to coming down!! Love ya! Dianna
Kitty Kat
on 1/9/06 4:29 am - Richmond, VA
ME! ME! ME! ME! ALL 3 BABY! OMG and ya'll gotta know that BECAUSE OF DIANNA I have the most beautiful dress that I'm going to be wearing! Hey! Wait a min here I WANT TO DANCE WITH KEITH TOO! Heck I wanna dance with everyone I can and that means my girls too! So, Keith what do ya say gorgeous? Di and Nat pa pa pa pretty please? Ya'll know what my ugly mug looks like and I'll be there...here's the thing though...I am going to head to Canal Club to see a friend play in his band later in the pm. If ya'll wanna come with feel free. E-mail me and I'll give ya some info bout. But I WILL have a drink and shake it with the hotties! Always, Kitty Kat
cappymoon
on 1/9/06 5:30 am - Northern, VA
YEAH YEAH YEAH!! You have plenty of dancing partners!! And which day is the band, Friday or Saturday?? And did you get the dress altered?? I hope so, and cannot wait to see you in it!! Hope all is well, I will be talking to you shortley! Love ya! Dianna
Kitty Kat
on 1/9/06 6:03 am - Richmond, VA
It's actually 5 bands and it's Friday night @ Canal Club. $7 cover charge and I'm SO going! I love ya'll but also promised my eyes would be glued to my friends bands as well or ur uh his gorgeous face but what ever the music will be great too. It's rock/metal. So I will choose to do both! Can't miss ya'll and can't miss them! If anyone wants to come with e-mail me or we can hook up that night and GO! Yeppers, the dress is being altered and will be ready the 18th! I am SO happy about it! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Wait did I say THANK YOU DIANNA I LOVE YOU? I DIDN'T? WELL, THEN THANK YOU I LOVE YOU DIANNA! Love you love you, Kat
SlimminShannon
on 1/9/06 4:44 am - Richmond, VA
Waaahhhh. I wanna go. But ya'll know me as usual no sitter no money blah blah blah..LOL Anyone is more then welcome to hit my house after the bars close if ya let me know ahead of time that is. Cause other wise I will be snoring.
cappymoon
on 1/9/06 5:32 am - Northern, VA
Aww, wish you were coming out!! I do hope to see you soon, I know you have changed since the last time we saw each other. You are more than welcome to hit the hotel Saturday afternoon, I think we have a couple of hours between the last conference and the dance..... Hugs to you! Dianna
Smukums
on 1/9/06 5:42 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Dianna! I bet your dress will be pretty! Got a pic of it? I unfortantly wont be coming saturday/sunday BUT I WILL be there Friday night - woohoo!! Can't Wait To Meet Everyone!! Nicole
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views