Guess What????????????

DeniseinVA
on 1/8/06 10:48 pm - Midlothian, VA
I GOT MY DATE, February 20, 2002. I am about ready to burst I am so happy!!!! Thank you so much all of you post op and pre op, I couldnt have never ever come this far without all of you. I have so much to do. I took 3 classes this semester and now have about 6 weeks to really dig and and try to work ahead of schedule, so I dont get behind, so that should keep me from stressing everyday, yeah right I want the 20th to come asap I am so excited!!!!! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/06 11:00 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Denise ... I am so happy for you . If there is anything I can do to help you out to prepare let me know . I have a vast library of info if you would like for me to send you . Again .. Cogratulations on taking the biggest step in regaining your Life .. Many Happy Hugs for you today . Natalie
kabarron1
on 1/8/06 11:06 pm - Hopewell, VA
Congrats! The time will fly and nevermind all those butterflies swirling around. Those are normal and frequent. BTW, you might wanna check the year of your WLS. Good luck and God Bless! Keith
Ms Court
on 1/8/06 11:15 pm - Remington, VA
Congrats Denise. Try not to let it overwhelm you. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Courtney 5 1/2 weeks out - 30 lbs
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:20 pm - Northern, VA
Congratulations Denise!! You sound like you are going to be busy enough that time should just fly by for you!! Very happy for you! Hugs, Dianna
DeniseinVA
on 1/8/06 11:44 pm - Midlothian, VA
Lol, Lol, I told you I was nervous. I put 2002, no its 2006. Thank you Natalie, I know you are there, and I know I will be successful because of your willing to share your knowledge as well as your support Thanks Keith for keeping me in the right year Thanks Dianna, your support means alot to me I have watched and read your journey, and you are an amazing lady and mentor. I hope to be to others as you are to us Denise Please pardon, grammer, spelling, as I cannot type today Why? Because I am soooooooo Excited!!!
kabarron1
on 1/9/06 12:39 am - Hopewell, VA
Its totally understandable Denise and I'm excited for you because I and others know whats just around the bend for you! Keith
SlimminShannon
on 1/9/06 12:48 am - Richmond, VA
That is awesome! Congrats! Shannon 357/240/135
kizie23
on 1/9/06 12:54 am - blacksburg, VA
Denise, I can imagien how excited you are about getting your date. Congrats go out to you. Melissa
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/9/06 1:24 am - Danville, VA
Feb 20th will be here before you know it!!!! I know mine did and doing well. If you have questions, ask...if you need emotional support, we are here, this is a very bonded family and we want to be all the support for you, you need. I am so excited for you....Congrats for getting your date and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs a bunch Betsy 298/230/218/now? Highest/presurgery/1st office visit after surgery/scales broke....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views