Eye Opener!

kabarron1
on 1/8/06 10:05 pm - Hopewell, VA
Holy Cow guys/gals!!!! Just realized that I'm only nine pounds away from the Century mark!!!! Guess I just didn't think about it; but when I did my little signiture thing with "PreOp/Current/Goal" weights it just kind of hit me and I was like "Wow!" Just thought I'd share. Keith 310/219/???
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/06 10:32 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Not only are you knocking on the door to wonderland .. but you really need to update your photo as you are totally too hot to not show it .. Hugs sweety .. I am so proud of you .. and know you will be in ONDERLAND SOON ! Pix
kabarron1
on 1/8/06 10:48 pm - Hopewell, VA
Pix, Thanks hun. I've got it updated in my profile and I've sent the request to the photo folks her. So I'll just have to squat and hold. Xs & Os, Keith
A10sFrau
on 1/8/06 10:33 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Way to go, Keith! Lois
kabarron1
on 1/8/06 10:50 pm - Hopewell, VA
Thanks Lois. I had a similar shocker last week when I realized how close I was to goal. Was just thinking in terms of how much I'd lost thus far and when someone pointed out how close I was to goal....my eyes just about popped out of my head!! Keith
yvette223
on 1/8/06 10:38 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
way to go keith !!!!!!!!!!!!! yvette
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:21 pm - Northern, VA
hehe, I remember that conversation. You have done soooo well! Now, PLEASE GET A NEW PIC UP HERE!!! LOL, are you sure you sent it to the right place?? Hugs, Dianna
kabarron1
on 1/9/06 1:15 am - Hopewell, VA
I've sent the request off to the photo folks. Followed the directions posted by {{Pinellapee}} or something like that. She posts it a lot for the new people who wonder in. Keith
SlimminShannon
on 1/9/06 12:55 am - Richmond, VA
WOW Keith you look great and your kids are adorable! Congrats on the weight loss I am so proud of you!! Shannon 357/240/135
kabarron1
on 1/9/06 1:12 am - Hopewell, VA
Thanks Shannon. I think they are too; but I may be a little bias. You're doing great too. Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views