Watcha eat today??

kizie23
on 1/8/06 9:59 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey gang, I know this is a little late today have been out with my family. Wow what a day. B- 4oz milk S-nothing L- 4oz milk S-sf pudding D- 2oz cottage cheese. I have had more water today than I have in a while. It helped me out some. I have not gotten much food in. Its been a long day, and dealing with my family is always very stressful. I will try to eat more tomorrow. Exercise, walking up and down lots of stairs all day Melissa
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/8/06 10:42 am - Danville, VA
Melissa, you need to force yourself to eat more than that....I know how you feel though...I am never hungry but we do have to eat..I had nothing for breakfast, pureed crab salad for lunch and pureed beef and barley soup for dinner...then tonight i had some yogurt. Still haven't had my protein yet (sorry, Nat). It is hard but please try to eat more... Love ya and want to see ya do well. Hugs to ya. Betsy
kizie23
on 1/8/06 10:50 am - blacksburg, VA
Betsy, I know that I need to force myself to eat. I have tried all day, but the thought of forcing myself to eat really makes me queasy. I promise I will do better, it just takes some time. Melissa
A10sFrau
on 1/8/06 11:17 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Briskly walked 2 miles w/dogus in a.m. 2 scoops Unjury in Crystal Lite--160 cal 2 scoops Matrix Choc w/soy milk--340 cal 1 1/2 mile walk w/daughter & dogus in National Forest 1 carrot--60 cal Handful beef jerky and steak tips--200 1 sf fudgesicle Lois
TammyNVA
on 1/8/06 5:45 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Melissa, I now what you mean about being out and not eating anything. Advice that I got that I will pass on is to keep something in our car or with you all the time. I know it's hard now, but soon you'll be able to eat more of a variety. When I was at your stage, I would take a tiny cooler with me and keep cottage cheese and yogurt in there just in case! Let's see... yesterday (I'm up at this unusual time because I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep) I had: - Elite chocolate mint protein drink (I'm still testing samples) - 7 apple cinnamon soy chips (only 55 cal and 4 protein) - 1/4 cup crab salad - 6 almond/nut crackers (tiny little crackers I got from the health food store with low carbs and protein) - 2 oz talapia and 1/4 cup peas and carrots (left over from previous night's dinner) About 32 oz of water. I need more crystal lite! Not much exercise. Went to church and that was about it! My arm was bothering me! You might notice my snacks are all crunchy. I have always been a crunchy snack lover and after a month of pudding and soft food, I'm loving the crunch again! And the soy chips are very light and practically melt on their way down so they are fine for the pouchy. Have a good Monday!!! Tammy
Tam
on 1/8/06 8:39 pm - Richmond, VA
Ate more taco soup (so yummy!!!) and drank two protein shakes. I walked six miles on the treadmill. Got on the gazelle while I watched cold case last night and am feeling it in my legs this morning!
Mrs. G
on 1/9/06 8:00 am - E. City, NC
Did pretty good for the most part today. B ~ 1/2 South Beach breakfast bar S ~ Nectar Cherry Berry protein drink L ~ small Wendy's chilli with cheese S ~ Nectar Cherry Berry protein drink S ~ after coming home from work I ate 5 reduced fat Wheat Thins with cheese spread. I have GOT to stop snacking after work!! ARGH! D ~ will be having 3 or 4 ozs. of taco meat with cheese Total liquid today ~ apprx. 60 ozs so far. Working on another 16 oz now. 8/01/05 RNY 269/192/163 surgeon's goal/150ish my goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views