Support for everyone?

DeniseinVA
on 1/8/06 10:44 pm - Midlothian, VA
Elizabeth, I truly do not know what you are speaking about, but I do hope that you will find the boards to be a place of knowledge and support. I could not have made the decision that I have to have WLS without these wonderful people on the VA boards. I knew what I had to do, but for fear, I let myself stay where I didnt want to be for so long. I saw this surgery for what it truly is a second chance. I see these people here, post-ops as heroes who are willing to help me, cheer me on, and just be there. I also find the preops, like myself, to be a shoulder for each other because we are good anxious (we cannot wait for our dates), yet scared anxious (because we know this is something so major). I am so thankful for these boards, and yes I have support at home, but there is nothing like talking to someone who has been there to share their wisdom and see them shining like diamonds. I hope I have not offended you or anyone else here in the past, present or future, and if I have please forgive me that has never been my intention. Hugs Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views