A protien drink I love?!

spaceystacey
on 1/8/06 9:13 am - Littleton, NC
Ok, I have to thank Lei for making the post about the free samples last week. I called both Elite and Syntrax Wednesday. By Friday the Elite samples had arrived and the Syntrax stuff arrived yesterday. Elite sent me Orange Dreamsicle, Very Berry and Chocolate. Syntrax sent me Nectar Naturals Tealicious, Nectar Cappuccino, Nectar Fuzzy Navel, and Matrix Perfect Chocolate. Right now I am drinking the Orange Dreamsicle from Elite and it is soooo good. I used to love orange creamsicles and this kind of tastes like a melted one. One serving has 23 grams of protien and 1 gram of sugar and 112 calories, not including the milk. I mixed it with 5oz of 1% milk and there is no protien aftertaste to it, if you know what I mean. I love it and I will be ordering some. I am so glad to have found a drink that I truly enjoy! I just had to share my good news! hugs, Stacey
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/8/06 10:48 am - Danville, VA
That is great, Stacey...I will be calling them tomorrow...I wrote the numbers down and forgot to call. I love Dreamsicles....can't wait to call now. Thanks for the update. Hugs, Betsy
spaceystacey
on 1/8/06 11:22 pm - Littleton, NC
You are welcome, Betsy! The samples got to me so quick. I called Wednesday and the first shipment was here Friday. I think it is wonderful that they are willing to send out free samples, because this stuff is not cheap! By the way, you are doing so well! I am so proud of you. And congrats on not having MS. That is such wonderful news! hugs, Stacey
april H.
on 1/8/06 10:49 am - hampton, VA
What are those contact #'s ,lol Glad your liking them April surgery date 1-30-06
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 6:54 pm - Northern, VA
April, Here is a link to Leilani's original post. I am glad this was posted to remind me to call myself http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/VA/postdetail/35958.html?vc=0 Hope that helps! Dianna
spaceystacey
on 1/8/06 11:24 pm - Littleton, NC
Thanks, Dianna! I was still looking for the numbers again when I saw your post! You are the best! hugs, Stacey
Kathy & Rich
on 1/8/06 12:44 pm - Fairfax, VA
Stacey, We love the Fuzzy Navel mixed with Crystal Light Orange Sunrise...makes it really orangey almost like the real ****tail! It isn't bad mixed with water either but it is light in the flavor so the Crystal Light really punches it up. I like the Cappuccino too mixed just with water. Rich loves it mixed with chilled leftover coffee but it is too heavy coffee tasting to me that way. I don't think I liked the Tealicious but I love the Nectar Lemon Tea. I haven't tried the Matrix since I believe it has aspartame and I get migranes from that. We like the IDS Cinnamon Vanilla (you can purchase a sample from Vitalady.com if you want). We mix that with leftover chilled coffee and it is awesome! That with ice makes it taste like a Starbucks Iced Latte. Yummy. Enjoy your new flavors! Kathy
spaceystacey
on 1/8/06 11:27 pm - Littleton, NC
Thanks, Kathy, for the great suggestions. I have the Crystal Light you are talking about, so I will definately try it! I have been thinking about ordering samples from vitalady.com too. Maybe I will do that today! hugs, Stacey
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/06 8:38 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Stacey - Glad that the free samples came in handy ..I'm also glad you posted about the Orange Dreamsicle from Elite. I havent tried that flavor yet and although I tend to stay away fromt the "fruity" based flavors, I'm thinking this is one I want to try!! Guess I should get off my butt and dial the numbers myself, huh? - Lei
spaceystacey
on 1/8/06 11:31 pm - Littleton, NC
Lei, Thanks again for posting that. You don't know how much it helped me out. Mixed with milk, the Orange Dreamsicle kind of tasted like a melted milkshake. It was really good! I used to hate milky things before my surgery and since it I am starting to crave milk more and more. It is amazing how this little tool will change things with us! And yes, call them! I had my samples from them in 2 days. They were very quick! Let me know what you think of it, please? hugs, Stacey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views