Going Out of Business Sale

Tam
on 1/8/06 7:22 am - Richmond, VA
Just thought I would let you all know that August Max Woman, Casual Corner and Petite Sophisitcates (all at Chesterfield Towne Center) are going out of business at the end of January. August Max currently has 70% off everything that is left and Casual Corner and Petite Sophisitcates have 60 % off with a bonus 10 % off today. I am not sure how long the bonus will last. I bought two shirts and two pants for $14.00! They have some really nice stuff left. Tammy
TammyNVA
on 1/8/06 5:07 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Tammy!!! I used to get things from August Max woman, although expensive, but then I got mad at them because they changed their sizes and didn't have much in my size anymore. I'll have to check them out again! Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/06 8:53 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOW - thanks for the heads up, Tammy! I love love love the almighty deal. I even told my husband I couldn't "afford to go back to work" cause then I wouldnt have the time to SAVE us all the money I save when I'm spending his pay check! Makes perfect sense to me, how about you? I'll be in Richmond in 2 weeks (for the conference) and will be adding this place to my SHOPPING LIST on Sunday before we head back to the beach. David also mentioned another place called Carytown - have you ever heard of it? Probably a stupid question, huh? Anyway - I did some searches online for/about it and after reading that it was 8 or 9 city blocks with about 250 stores, restaurants and vendors - you can bet that was added to my GOT'z to do list. Figure it'll be good exercise too? [cough]... the things I do to stay in shape!
TammyNVA
on 1/9/06 8:13 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Tammy, Thanks for the heads up! I went shopping last night and got over $800 worth of clothes for $240! I'm excited!! I mostly purchased things that are just a little smaller than what I wear now, but in the slacks (I wear 3-4 sizes larger below than above) I got a variety of sizes since none there were close to my current size (26.) Still managed to leave with 3 sweater sets (6 pieces), 3 blouses, 2 more tops, a cardigan sweater, 2 suit jackets, 1 pair jeans, and 3 pairs of dress slacks! I was in and out within 30 minutes! Thanks again Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views