May I add my own Wow Moment?????

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/8/06 5:52 am - Danville, VA
I am on cloud 9...have been all day! Went to church this am then went to Walmart and walked my legs off....then came home and did some much needed cleaning. Hugs, Betsy
TammyNVA
on 1/8/06 3:50 am - Chesterfield, VA
YAHOO BETSY!!! Love ya, Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/8/06 5:53 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Tammy, this feels so right and good. Watch out world! this is wonderful. Hugs, Betsy
Tam
on 1/8/06 7:09 am - Richmond, VA
Betsy, Way to go! I am so happy for you. Watch how quickly the WOW moments come now! Keep up all of the good work! Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/8/06 9:02 am - Danville, VA
This is so exciting! My future looks so bright and full of fun. I have watched all you postops and thought it was a dream and really wouldn't happen for me....now look at me...it is a miracle. Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 1/8/06 7:30 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Okay Betsy!!! Now I can see you are going to be the one fitting into extra size 18 I'm going to bring to the conference!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Hugs! Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/8/06 9:05 am - Danville, VA
Do you realize how short I am??? I am only 5'0"...should I bring a needle with me? You might be pushing for the 18. I can't wait. Love ya bunches... Hugs, Betsy
Nancy M.
on 1/8/06 8:40 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
Feels great doesn't it. doing my happy dance for you. Nancy 310/181/122
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/8/06 9:07 am - Danville, VA
Yes, it certainly feels wonderful...Thanks for the happy dance....you look like you are doing great yourself!!! Hugs, Betsy
prissy25
on 1/8/06 9:11 am - Barboursville, VA
WTG Betsy it will get even better!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats..
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views