May I add my own Wow Moment?????

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/8/06 2:21 am - Danville, VA
Ok, this is a biggy....I have had this dress for five years...one of my all time favorites and I have been thinking of trying it on so this morning before church I tried it on and it FIT...a little too roomy in the bust but heck I am still happy. It is a size 20...Less that a month since surgery and I was in 26 and 28!!!! Then I got brave this after noon and tried on a size 20 stretch jeans...they fit too...kinda smug but feels fine. My son was soo excited for me. It is great...I also noticed last night that I can actually see knuckles on my hands for a first time in a long time. Wow, the changes that are happening in less than a month amaze me. Didn't ever think it was possible but it is...This surgery is magic!!! Hugs a bunch A very happy Betsy!!!!
A10sFrau
on 1/8/06 2:26 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/8/06 5:46 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Lois... It really felt good... Hugs, Betsy
Smukums
on 1/8/06 2:32 am - Richmond, VA
aww betsy - that is wonderful. As i was reading that i got chill bumps - i am so happy for you! I can't wait to be able to have the same moment! XOXO Nicole
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/8/06 5:47 am - Danville, VA
Nicole...I never thought it would work for me but seeing is believing!!! I can't stand myself, I am soo thrilled...I know their are many more to come but this was my first biggy...Your time will be here before you know it... Hugs, Betsy
DeniseinVA
on 1/8/06 2:38 am - Midlothian, VA
You go girl!!!!!! That is so wonderful to hear. You are such an inspiration to me Have a great day Denise
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/8/06 5:50 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Denise...I really don't feel like an inspiration to anyone but I love to hear it...I am having a wonderful day... went to church this morning...went to Walmart and just walked around...and around...and around...then came home and did some dishes...today has been a good day. Hugs, Betsy
Kathy & Rich
on 1/8/06 3:29 am - Fairfax, VA
Excellent, Betsy! There will be plenty more of those but take time to revel in those wow moments. They feel so grand! Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/8/06 5:51 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Kathy, this is wonderful..it has been such a long struggle...I feel as though I will get there....They do feel grand...almost unreal.. Hugs, Betsy
SlimminShannon
on 1/8/06 3:31 am - Richmond, VA
WTG Betsy I am so proud of you!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views