Discovery Health National Body Challenge

cappymoon
on 1/8/06 12:33 am - Northern, VA
Good morning again! I did this last year, got lots of tips, advice, and a free 8 week membership to Ballys, and I was only a few weeks out at that point. I am going to sign up again this year, to see if I can loose anymore weight, I seem to have stalled for the last 3 months or so....and I would like to loose another 20 lbs. Can I do it?? Hmm, I dont know. Anyone want to join me?? Here is the link, hope it works: http://health.discovery.com/convergence/bodychallenge2006/opener.html?clik=netmain_feat1 It starts January 14th, and it lasts 8 weeks Love you guys!! Dianna
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 12:44 am - Northern, VA
I have created a *team* and sent a few emails out already. If someone wants to join the team, send me your name and email address and I will send an email for you to join. I took the name from the OH walk, and the team will be called *VIRGINIA IS FOR LOOSERS*. So, come on out and participate!! Dianna
Kathy & Rich
on 1/8/06 12:55 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Dianna... Meant to tell you that Rich and I joined the same gym I think you have a membership with...Fitness First. Actually our membership hasn't started yet - waiting on the grand opening of the Chantilly location which is coming any day now. Waiting on final inspections and certificate of occupancy. Hopefully this week. Kathy
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 12:59 am - Northern, VA
Ohh, I just love that gym!! Let me know when it opens, I would have no problem coming out to Chantilly to have a workout buddy!! The free personal trainers make the cost very worth while, although I need to strike a relationship up with Alfred again Have fun and let me know if you want a buddy, say, once a week Dianna
Kathy & Rich
on 1/8/06 1:26 am - Fairfax, VA
Also remember...while I joined in Chantilly...I work in McLean!
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 1:32 am - Northern, VA
Hey, what a coincidence! So do I! LOL, we will have to plan something then, what time do you get off from work?? I am normally off between 4:30 and 5pm every day ( and fridays are even earlier for me)
Kathy & Rich
on 1/8/06 3:28 am - Fairfax, VA
I'm off around the same time as you. I usually go in 7:30 and am off around 4-4:30 or so.
Smukums
on 1/8/06 1:49 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Dianna - I would be interested in doing this - do you have to participate at a certain gym? I dont think they have a bally's here in richmond. thanks for the info! Nicole
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 5:06 am - Northern, VA
Send me your email address and your full name and I will get the info out to you Dianna
kabarron1
on 1/8/06 10:02 pm - Hopewell, VA
I was wondering if that email was from you. It just said Dianna and I know a few Diannas so I wasn't certain. I'll check it out though. Keith 310/219/???
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views