Thank you friends!!!

kizie23
on 1/8/06 10:18 am - blacksburg, VA
Diana, I am sorry that someone has made you feel bad about a post. I want to be the frist to say thank you for all the posts you have given me. I have come to respect and care about alot of people on this board. That being said, if I ask a question I always expect to have an honest and truthful answer. If I did not want that I would not ask. Everyone mixes up things every once in a while. Melissa
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:50 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Melissa D
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/8/06 10:20 am - Danville, VA
Dianna, Please don't worry about it...It was an honest mistake but the fact that you apologized for it makes you so special..We are all here for support and caring and you are one of the best. None of us know it all and we are here for each other. The support I find off of this board is such a positive influence on me...I need you and don't want you going anywhere. This is not a board that nit picks about misunderstandings but to be there for each other. We all care about each other and that is the most important thing. If I have offended anyone, I am sorry but Dianna, you are great. Hugs, Betsy
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:51 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Betsy D
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/8/06 10:20 am - Danville, VA
Dianna, Please don't worry about it...It was an honest mistake but the fact that you apologized for it makes you so special..We are all here for support and caring and you are one of the best. None of us know it all and we are here for each other. The support I find off of this board is such a positive influence on me...I need you and don't want you going anywhere. This is not a board that nit picks about misunderstandings but to be there for each other. We all care about each other and that is the most important thing. If I have offended anyone, I am sorry but Dianna, you are great. Hugs, Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 1/8/06 7:34 pm - Richmond, VA
Hello my beautiful friend... K first and foremost it's obvious to me (for more personal reasons) that you are awesome and are always there for others even when life bites for you. You try to support others as best you know how and I am the same and there are times when it doesn't matter what you say or do it will never be enough for others. I find that more times than not it is because these people tend to be negative about so much in their own lives and lash out at others. Unfortunate, but a bit of creepy human nature. I agree the power of written word IS strong but you are only trying to help and benefit others based from your experiences. That IS the point of forums/boards like the VA one. ANYONE can come here and learn and listen and read and be supported and be supportive. I am almost 3 years post op and I can tell you what ya'll here are FAMILY. I am SO thankful for you and know you better than to think you wouldn't be back here. Apologies ARE plenty and it's over and done with. I think by all the support you have here you should KNOW you are loved and needed. Don't fly away from us ya hear? Hugs and much love, Kat
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:52 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Kat
yvette223
on 1/8/06 10:28 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Dianna, I dont know what was posted but just so you know, at least for me you have really really helped me out, you were really the first one that made me feel so welcomed to this board, as does everyone here, i just wanted to say thanks for being there, your the best! yvette
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:53 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Yvette D
Julie R.
on 1/9/06 12:39 am - Belspring, VA
Dianna, I too missed what happened the other day, but please know that I am so glad that you are here! Everyone makes mistakes! As long as you can recognize when a mistake has been made and apologize, that should be that! Thanks for all of the info and inspiration you provide, and don't stop posting Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views