Thank you friends!!!

cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:47 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Tammy D
Smukums
on 1/8/06 2:17 am - Richmond, VA
Dianna - Thanks for coming back!!! Mistakes or no mistakes you were just trying to be helpful and that is the important part! You seem to be very caring and honest with people and you can tell you just try to help. You have everyone's best interest in mind. Your story as well as many others are a major inspiration for me. Thank you for all your helpful tips so far and for any future help! Keep up the great work and dont give up - you are much needed here1 Nicole
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:47 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Nicole D
DeniseinVA
on 1/8/06 2:48 am - Midlothian, VA
Dianna, I have not been on the boards all weekend so I dont know what you said, and dont want to know. All I know is since I have been coming to the boards, you are always so kind and helpful. Things get miscommunicated especially through email. No one can see your facial expression or what you really mean sometimes. I think everyone here will agree with me that you would never delibrately set out to be mean or unkind. Hope things will be patched up real soon. Denise
TammyNVA
on 1/8/06 4:46 am - Chesterfield, VA
Denise, How are you doing? Haven't seen too many post from you regarding how you are. Email me if you'd like. Tammy
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:49 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Denise D
SlimminShannon
on 1/8/06 5:50 am - Richmond, VA
Dianna, Please do not let this bother you. You are a very kind and helpful person. I went back and saw the post because I am nosey and wanted to give you an honest opinion. I think you were trying to be helpful and never said anything in an ugly way. Sometimes is is hard to express things on the computer. Sometimes people take stuff wrong or it may be expressed the wrong way. Either way I did not find anything wrong with what you wrote. You appoligised and that is all you can do. I have pissed people off before because I always write stuff and it appears different that what I actually meant. I appologised to those people and hopefully they forgave me. It is all we can do. We are humans and make mistakes. Do not let this get to you. Hope you are doing good. I haven't been on here in so long I feel like a stranger now..LOL Shannon 357/240/135
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:49 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Shannon D
jilldennis
on 1/8/06 7:15 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Dianna - I am one of the ones who will always be by your side!! You have been there for me and I will be there for you! I don't get a chance to post everyday...but I try to keep up...you guys are my inspiration!... Love & Hugs! Jill
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:50 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Jill D
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views