Thank you friends!!!

cappymoon
on 1/7/06 11:49 pm - Northern, VA
First of all, HAPPY SUNDAY MORNING!! I am feeling pretty good this morning, and hope this is the first day of many happy ones That being said, I really wanna thank my friends on this board. And you know who you are. I posted something on Friday, and after I posted it, I realized it was wrong, and tried to make it right. Although the one I tried to make it right with wanted nothing to do with my apology, and went so far as to say that I looked mean-spirited and unkind. Well, in true fashion that I know this board to be, I have recieved many private emails letting me know that my mistake was an honest one, and not to let things get to me. I do try to respond to people here on the boards, and sometimes I will put my foot in my mouth. I am a big girl, and can admit my mistakes publicly, but I will only apologize once. That should be enough for the adults on this board, I dont need to grovel to anyone. That said, again, THANKS to all my friends here that understand me and that I truly just try to help. Sometimes I get mixed up and my words come out wrong, but they are just that, words. And unfortunately, the power of the written word is strong, but at the same time should be taken with a grain of salt. So, after taking a few days off to lick my wounds, I am back Love and hugs to ALL Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/06 12:04 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Dianna , I know first hand what type of person you are . And I can atest to our friendship . Like I said in my reposnce to the poster .. I would want you in my corner for support anyday . You do have the knowledge and information we so need . Keep posting .. never leave this board .. we need you here .. Like I shared with that post .. this board is meant for support .. and encouragement ... it is not a place to point fingers .. this is a learning process and we will learn new things daily . Love you .. my little moon .. Nat
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:44 pm - Northern, VA
Love you too....thanks D
Tam
on 1/8/06 12:04 am - Richmond, VA
Dianna, This board has become like a family to me and I enjoy reading the posts in here daily. I do not always post, but I am here every day. We all make mistakes. If you are big enough to admit it apologize (only once is needed) then I believe that we ALL are big enough to forgive you! Tammy C
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:45 pm - Northern, VA
Thank you D
Susan E.
on 1/8/06 1:24 am - Purcellville, VA
Oh Dianna, I am glad you didn't stay away to long. You would be very missed. Keep the post coming. We are all here to support one another. Susan
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:45 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Susan D
spaceystacey
on 1/8/06 1:26 am - Littleton, NC
Dianna, I remember the post you are talking about. I am so glad you aren't letting it upset you anymore. It was such an honest mistake and had it been me, an apology would have been more than enough. Just my two cents. You are a wonderful, caring person. It's easy to see that you were just concerned and trying to help someone out. People need to remember that we are all human beings. That being said, we are not perfect and mistakes can and will happen. Not everyone is willing to admit it when they are wrong, but you did. You shouldn't continue to be flamed for that. I, for one, want to thank you for being such a concerned member of this board. It is so comforting to know that people like you are around to help when I have a question or am unsure about things. Please don't stop sharing your advice! I hope you have a wonderful day! hugs, Stacey
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 11:46 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Stacy D
TammyNVA
on 1/8/06 2:11 am - Chesterfield, VA
Dianna, Love ya, girl Hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views