Wow moment for me too!!!!

Shanana
on 1/7/06 10:10 pm - Altavista, VA
I caught myself w/ my legs crossed yesterday. I shocked myself. It suprises me that it happen so fast for me. Yipppppeeeeeeee!!!!!! Shannon
David@Goal
on 1/7/06 10:14 pm - VA
Wait til you see how OFTEN you are crossing them now- Mine are always crossed... OH! Wait til your ass hurts because you have BONES IN YOUR ASS!!! Did you even KNOW that? I sure didn't - and could not figure out for the life of me why my ass always hurt! Not that there's anything wrong with that! See ya soon! David
TammyNVA
on 1/7/06 10:39 pm - Chesterfield, VA
YEAH SHANNON!!! I can't cross my legs yet (not to where they will stay!) I have short legs, so I gotta get rid of more tummy yet You go, fellow Nov surgery sista' Hugs, Tammy
hollydecarlo
on 1/7/06 10:58 pm - hopewell, VA
shannon, congrats!!! you go girl!!! loveyah, holly
Tam
on 1/8/06 12:00 am - Richmond, VA
Shannon, Doesn't it feel great????? I am doing it ALL of the time now...even at work whern I am typing! And like David says...wait till you feel the bones. Ouch! Yo go girl and keep it up! Tammy C
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 12:04 am - Northern, VA
Good for you Shannon! Just remember when you hip and or thigh bone starts hurting, that is what it is from! When I started doing that, like you, I didnt realize it, and my hip was hurting. It took about 2 weeks for me to realize it was from stretching it out, and it had been SOOOO long since I could do it!! The wow moments just keep coming dont they?? See you soon!!! Love ya! Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/06 12:10 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Gurl .. that just begins the wow moments .. Wait till you wake up in the middle of the night and something is sticking you in the side .. and it aint hubby LOL and it is your hip bones or spine .. OMG .. you are doing so well .. Keep crossing those legs .. !!! Love ya .. Nat
A10sFrau
on 1/8/06 2:34 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
This is a BIG WOW. Hooray for you!!! Lois
wanda
on 1/8/06 3:18 am
WoooooHoooooo Shannon! The ability to cross my legs is one of the things I've enjoyed most about WLS! Good for YOU!!!!!!!! ~Wanda
SlimminShannon
on 1/8/06 3:33 am - Richmond, VA
WTG that is an awesome wow moment!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views