Watcha eat today

kizie23
on 1/7/06 4:40 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey VA, its time for my daily watcha eat today question. I have not had a good day for eating. I am not sure why. I have not been hungry or even wanting food today. So, I have done the best I could. Before Breakfast 4oz 2%milk Breakfast 3 bites weight control oatmeal Lunch 3 bites chicken salad, 1 piece of cheese Snack nothing Diner maybe more chicken salad or fat free re fried beans Snack don't know yet Fluids, today its been low 8oz milk, 16oz water. Exercise none today other than walking around the house. Melissa
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/7/06 7:17 am - Danville, VA
I know exactly how you feel today, Melissa. Haven't wanted much of anything...did have a yogurt this am, pureed chili with cheese at lunch and I just finished some pureed crab salad...haven't done my protein yet today and I know that is bad...I usually start my day off with it. I think my fluids have been alright....I don't measure but I really should. I do drink alot of Crystal Light Sunrise Orange. My son is in the kitchen now making dinner for hubs and himself...spagettie...smells wonderful but my dr said no pasta, rice, crackers, bread ever....what is left??? Well, you have a better evening and try to get in something good for you. I don't have much energy but am pushing myself doing laundry and packing up all my Christmas stuff... Hugs to ya. Betsy
Tam
on 1/7/06 8:51 am - Richmond, VA
Ya'll are doing better than I am with the food! I rarely eat, but do have my protein shakes at least twice a day. I have had 10 of the 16.9 oz bottles of water and a 20 oz sugar free tropicana orange aid. I made some delicious taco soup earlier and have been snacking on that for dinner. I melted some cheese in it and it was awesome...low in fat and high in protein! I also made a yummy sugar free apple pie!
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/06 10:18 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Not a very good day for me .. Was busier than all get out .. B-Nectar @ 0600 Yogurt w Cereal ( South Beach ) L-1/4 slice of Pepperoni Pizza ( From a Skating Rink Yuk ) Met my mom at the mall and Had a X LARGE Decaf Coffee with a small shot of SF Chocolate Syrup .. Yum O .. Snack - Hot Chocolate Protein Drink and some Pop Corn while watching the Redskins Beat the Bucks !!!! D- Wendy's BLT Salad .. could not finish -- took 2 bites .. will try again tommorow .. Just finished my other Nectar .. 60 oz of fluids .. One cup of Coffee this am .. All my vities .. and mins .. I am good to go !
TammyNVA
on 1/7/06 8:32 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Much better eating Saturday than I have been! - protein drink - 1 pkg instant oatmeal - Kashi go Lean with 9 protein, plus 1/2c skim milk and 2 t blueberries - 1/4 c crab salad with 4 lowfat (something or another brand) crackers that I got from the health food store the other day - 7 apple cinnamon soy chips - 2 oz talapia with new sesame ginger marinade (Steele's - sf) and 1/4 c baby veggies (peas, carrots, baby corn) I still have very little appetite. Also did better with fluids with 2 glasses (1 cup each) decaf, sf iced tea; 16 oz of water. Still working my way up to 64 oz per day. It's hard when you can't drink before or after meals! Exercise: ummmm, 10 minute walk down the street, but it was cold and windy!!! Walked around house putting Christmas stuff away and general straightening up. Have a good one!! Hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views