Neurologist update...

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/7/06 8:31 pm - Danville, VA
Tammy, We are all in this together. We all want to get healthier and that is why we have this WLS. Your injuries are also important to us. Ya, know they say that MS is not hereditary but my Mom had MS also. I am so glad to know that they do not think I have MS and now I can put this worry aside and concentrate on getting healthy. This is so exciting for me. I also checked my blood sugar this am before eating and I am at 109! Yeah. I am so sorry that you have this nerve damage on your arm...hopefully the physical therapy is going to help. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...I also am looking forward to meeting you at the conference. David and Nat have worked so hard on this and I know it is going to be a success. We all have so mu*****ommon and that common bond is going to result in such a group of loving and caring people. Looking forward to all the hugs!!! Hugs, Betsy
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 12:12 am - Northern, VA
Sorry for me taking my sweet time in responding to you, my little butterfly!! I am so happy to hear you do not have MS and the reduction of your meds should definately help with the money you are saving, not to mention your improved health! And in less than a month!! That is a wow moment for sure!! Here to many more wow monents in your future!! Love you! Dianna
corynva
on 1/8/06 5:48 am - Roanoke, VA
Excellent news, Betsy......see, this is your year.......Cory
Julie R.
on 1/9/06 1:33 am - Belspring, VA
Betsy, That's wonderful! I was really worried before when you mentioned MS. My parents had a friend with MS and one of my school counselors had it. I am so glad to hear that it is something else Top it all off with getting off so many meds...what a WOW moment! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views