Neurologist update...

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/7/06 7:21 am - Danville, VA
Violet, you also have mail. Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 1/7/06 6:31 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
CongratulationsBetsy! You are such an inspiration to so many of us! What a beautiful butterfly!~*~ Your life is going to be soooooo much different! Hugs! Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/7/06 7:11 am - Danville, VA
Isn't that the best news? God is working miracles on this little butterfly. My life has changed so much already but I am ready for all the Wow moments. Life is wonderful and I am going to live each day as a new life. Hugs, Betsy
Judy B.
on 1/7/06 7:39 am - Marion, VA
Betsy I am so thrilled to hear this wonderful news!!!! Your life is turning for the best, and the best is yet to come. Love ya and congrats on the good report JudyB
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/7/06 7:53 am - Danville, VA
Wheeew....I am so relieved..I didn't want to have to deal with that on top of everything else...Yes, my life is turning for the better, thank God. I am glad to hear your mom is coming home...I know you are happy. Hugs and love comin to ya. Betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/7/06 11:07 am - Staunton, VA
Betsy, That is wonderful news! JoAnn
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/7/06 7:41 pm - Danville, VA
Thanks, JoAnn...For months I was conveinced but now I can stop worrying about it. Such a relief.. Thanks, Hugs, Betsy
Di N.
on 1/7/06 2:09 pm - Richmond, va
Congrats Betsy. Im so happy your test went well, and you are off so many Meds! May you continue and have a blessed New Year!~ DI~
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/7/06 7:42 pm - Danville, VA
Thanks DI...This is all a miracle to me....It is wonderful to see my health problems just melt away... Hugs, Betsy
TammyNVA
on 1/7/06 8:16 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Betsy, I'm SSSOOOOOOO happy for you and your news about not having MS. MS runs in my dad's side of the family. He has a sister and brother both in wheel chairs. I have also had similar POSITIVE health results since surgery, almost 6 weeks ago. My blood sugar is now NORMAL every day (between 92-95.) I'm also still on thyroid and BP med. Dr. said I'll probably be on synthroid for life. I ALSO had a neurologist appointment this week; had an EMG test done to look for nerve damage in my right arm and shoulder from dislocation. Well, I do have some nerve damage, but not as much as it could have been?!?! Any is too much as far as I'm concerned, but Dr said my physical therapy should help. I didn't post this on the messageboard because I don't really want to emphasize my injury. Yes, it happened sometime during surgery, but it could have happened during ANY surgery and I don't want pre-op people to freek out! Take care sweety and I really look forward to seeing you in two weeks at the convention. Hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views