Neurologist update...

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/7/06 2:07 am - Danville, VA
Thanks so much Sweetie. Miracles happen...I am one. I am looking forward to each and every WOW moment...my life needs them. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/06 12:33 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Oh my little butterfly .. this is great news .. Now you are ready to truly begin your journey . The surgery was the start ... getting off your meds .. is awesome.. !!! I do want you to be aware that even though you do not show signs of being diabetic .. once diabetic .. always diabetic .. whether i*****pe 2 or 1 . Be sure to keep an eye on your sugar in these first days .. and remember to watch those sugars .. We can talk about this later .. But I am so happy for you . God is moving here !!! Leaps and bounds .. I love you .. Natalie Angel Tink !
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/7/06 2:11 am - Danville, VA
Oh My Angel Tink....You are so supportive and I love you soooo much. I will check my sugar today, promise. Not having MS has really eased my mind so much...I have been so worried about what I was going to do if I ended up in a wheelchair. NOT GONNA HAPPEN! Thank God. My life is finally going in the right direction and I can't wait to see where it leads. I know it is going to be a much happier and healthier life. And with all my support from all my angels on the board...I am soooo lucky. Hugs to ya sweetie. Betsy
kizie23
on 1/7/06 12:34 am - blacksburg, VA
Betsy, Glad to hear that everything is working out for you. Melissa
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/7/06 2:13 am - Danville, VA
Melissa, Life just continues to get better every day...Thank God. I am looking forward to everyday now. Hugs, Betsy
Smukums
on 1/7/06 12:39 am - Richmond, VA
Oh betsy - that is wonderful! I am sooo happy for you and I know you are relieved after all this time. You are going to have such a wonderful journey! Keep Smilin! Nic
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/7/06 2:14 am - Danville, VA
Aww, Sweet, Nic....it is wonderful and I am so thankful. God is a working miracle and I don't know what I do with out him. My life is getting better by the day and it is wonderful....looking forward to everyday. Hugs, Betsy
sylvia
on 1/7/06 3:10 am - Stafford, VA
That is fantastic news Betsy! How are you feeling about the food situation. Were you a coffee drinker and if so do you miss it? Sylvia
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/7/06 7:20 am - Danville, VA
Sylvia, you have mailll Hugs, Betsy
violetwyatt
on 1/7/06 3:18 am - Newport News, VA
Congratulations Betsy. I have been following your progress for months and you are such an inspiration. I had surgery 9 months ago & am down 91 pounds. The surgery saved my life too. Hang in there!! God bless you! Violet
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views