good morning all!!!

hollydecarlo
on 1/6/06 10:16 pm - hopewell, VA
how is everyone this wondeful sat morning? i have decided to go to the conf. i am so excited to meet everyone!! i can't wait!!! i won't be arriving til sat morning. but iwas wondering what we are to wear to the ball? is it formal? i just want to know so i can go shopping . i hope its a dressy ball cause i would love to go bye a new dress.. well i hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!! take care , holly
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/6/06 10:23 pm - Danville, VA
Wonderful, Holly!!!! Yes it is formal...and I can't wait. I want to meet all of you and be prepared for hugs. Gentle ones though...I am still pretty sore. Hugs, Betsy
hollydecarlo
on 1/6/06 10:26 pm - hopewell, VA
i prepared for hugs betsy lol !! i cant wait!!
Kathy & Rich
on 1/6/06 10:24 pm - Fairfax, VA
The ball is semi-formal so that leads it wide open to go out and get a new dressy dress! Have fun shopping! Take care! Kathy (who luckily got dresses from her sister - now which one to wear... hmmmm)
hollydecarlo
on 1/6/06 10:27 pm - hopewell, VA
ty for the info. i cant wait to go shopping i love shopping!!! what women doesnt lol !!! see yah soon, holly
wanda
on 1/7/06 12:01 am
Can't wait to meet you Holly! I don't know what I'm going to wear, but I know we're going to have a blast! ~Wanda
hollydecarlo
on 1/7/06 11:38 am - hopewell, VA
cant wait to meet you wanda we are going to have a blast!!!
Smukums
on 1/7/06 12:42 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Holly! Its good you are going to the conference - you should have fun! Its going to be fun meetin all these wonderful people! Unfortantly I wont be there this time but maybe the next one! Have fun shopping and have a great weekend! Nicole
jilldennis
on 1/7/06 6:27 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Holly - I can't wait to meet you! Go out and shop!!!! Donna Mae and I went shopping on Thursday! I found an awesome dress!!!...and shoes to match!! Hugs! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views