Weekend Post: Jan 7th/8th

Kitty Kat
on 1/6/06 7:44 pm - Richmond, VA
Happy Weekend VA Buggas! Wowsers what a busy week I had but I'm feeling great about most things and looking forward to getting in some relaxation this weekend. Now that the holidays are over most of my family and friends are working their rears off so the buggas and I will be vegging at home this weekend. Got in 3 days @ 2 miles per day this week. The other 2 days were filled with shopping (lots of walking) and rearranging our house room by room. K seriously I'm going to be in with this thing my hubs got for X-mas...it's one of those vibrating things you put on a chair and let it work it's magic. My back has been yelling at me! Now on with our weekends... How will you move your body this weekend? Me? Gonna be doing laundry and minor cleaning. Otherwise, I'm vegging! Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? Sat/Sun am 1/2 taken pm other 1/2 Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? 7-11 10/10 coffee @ 24 oz, Crystal & SF Kool-Aid Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Focusing on CIB's w/ non-fat dry milk added along with milk for protein, cheese cubes, string cheese, deli meat and cheese wrapped in lettuce, etc. gonna have me some yummy roast from the crock pot as well! Hugs VA Buggas! Kitty Kat "Eat. Sleep. Play. Repeat. (Dogs have the right idea.) -Twisted Whiskers Jan. 7th/8th
TammyNVA
on 1/6/06 8:11 pm - Chesterfield, VA
THis is my last weekend home before going back to work Tuesday! First, I plan to finish taking down Christmas decorations so hubby can get them back into the attic. Then, I'm going to plan meals/snacks for the week so I know I have everything in line before I go back to work. Also, will be trying on clothes in the closet and put together my clothes for the week. This is not my "Norm" but with clothes getting too big by the DAY, I can just see myself stressing in the morning if I'm not ready ahead of time. Exercise: I plan to go to the gym and walk on the treadmill 20-30 minutes at least twice between Fri/Sat/Sun. The other day I'll do my newly found exercise video. Vitamins: Doin' good. Half in am, half in pm. Protein: Doin' BETTER. I seem to have accumulated many samples for protein drinks and am in the process of trying out all these flavors. Makes me a little more motivated to drink more than one per day. Food: going to try some new recipes this weekend with fish... talipia, salmon, shrimp and scallops. Also for protein filled "snacks." I've been gathering them for weeks, so now that I can eat more things, ready to try some. Have a great weekend everyone! Hugs, Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/6/06 9:01 pm - Danville, VA
Goodmorning, Sweet, Kat. Sounds like you deserve a slow weekend. Get prepared for the conference...Now for me: How will you move your body this weekend? Starting with one room at a time and packing... Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the evening Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Drinking my Crystal light and drinking my protein twice a day Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Had the best pureed chili with melted cheese last night...yummy..still trying different things in the blender...any suggestions? Yesterday I walked all over the Hobby Lobby and will probably go back today...got something that was dried up and need to return it. Trying my hand at making greeting cards...got alot to learn on it but it is fun. All in all will be cheaper after I get all the supplies than buying store bought cards. I love doing crafts. Hope you all have a wonderful and healthy weekend and will be thinking of each one of you. Hugs a bunches, Betsy
Kathy & Rich
on 1/6/06 10:21 pm - Fairfax, VA
How will you move your body this weekend? Probably won't do much. Waiting for the new Fitness First gym to open in Chantilly. We signed up but they are getting their site inspections done. Supposed to open this past week but when you are relying on the county...things can be slow. Hopefully this week... Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? I will shortly. Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? I try to get my fluids in from pure (filtered/spring) water and not from other things. Just my "thang". Other drinks to me are bonus fluids above and beyond my water. Haven't had any water yet but will be filling my water bottle with ice and water very soon. I get 3 of those in a day at 60 oz plus whatever else. Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Had a Nectar Fuzzy Navel shake made with Crystal Light Orange Sunrise this morning. Yummers... It is like having OJ and/or a ****tail for breakfast. Love it. Will have a leftover chilled decaf coffee mixed with IDS Cinnamon Vanilla shake this afternoon and then a Nectar Lemon Tea shake before bed to get in my 3 shakes a day. As for food...we have some chicken saltimbocca in the fridge that is calling out to me. We have friends coming over later to visit (and watch the game) so we'll be having munchy foods...chicken wings, vegies and dip, etc... I'll focus on the protein based stuff or so I hope. Tomorrow we'll do chores and such and then we head into DC for dinner and a show. We'll dine at M&S Grill and then off to the National Theatre to see Les Miz. This will be Rich's first time seeing the show. Me, I think this is the 5th time. It's my fav. This is our belated wedding anniversary outing. Have a great one! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/06 11:53 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
How will you move your body this weekend? I will be rollerskating today at 1 . I am going to my x hubbys little girls b-day party . I have not skated in YEARS . Then I am coming home and get in another hour on the tread or cardio . Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? 1st round at 0600 Second round will be tonight Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? 24 oz decaf Hazel nut .. 1 cup full loaded . Will get in all my water - normally by Chrystal LIte -Peach tea .. Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Started my day off with Nectar .. Had some soup just now .. Will and always have big protein days .. I would love some sea food today . I may go to Ukrops they have the best scallops .. !!! No cake for my birthday though.. I told mom and everyone to make me a fruit salad tommorow !!! And no Candles .. wax and fruit .. well you know !! Love ya .. Nat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views