Conferences, conferences, conferences :)

(deactivated member)
on 1/6/06 11:43 am - GA
I hear so much about this conference. Is it an annual thing ? How do you get information about upcoming ones. I would really love to get to know more people who have had the surgery. I feel so out of the loop sometimes . ~ Aly
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/06 11:55 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Aly, This is the first time David and I have done this . How this came about was OH was supposed to do a conference in Hampton but canceld . So we started planning this .. We would like to make this an annual event and will see how this one goes .. Do not feel left out ...Just come back here more often .. Hugs , Natalie
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/6/06 8:54 pm - Danville, VA
Oh, Aly, I wish you could come but I think the registration is over. David did his best to hold out as long as possible. You could come to the meet and greet on Friday night...we are all meeting at the hotel and going to the Tobacco Co for dinner and dancing. Hugs, betsy PS..when I first came on the board 10 months ago, I also felt out of the loop...just keep posting and getting to know everyone..I have only met Nat, Kat, Dianna, Shannon and Kathy so far...the conference I get to meet more and I can't wait.
David@Goal
on 1/7/06 1:08 am - VA
Aly.... Shoot me an e-mail to [email protected] and I will send you the info... I am currently working on a way to have the info on upcoming events more accessible...more to come on that David
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views