100 POUNDS GONE TODAY!

Jill.M
on 1/6/06 9:23 am - Franklin, VA
I have lost 100 pounds...I am in the century club!!!!!!! 20 weeks post-op!!!! What a wonderful day!!!! Jill
kizie23
on 1/6/06 9:37 am - blacksburg, VA
Jill, Congrats to you on making in the century club. Save me a spot. Melissa
Shannon_nicole
on 1/6/06 10:07 am - Carrollton, VA
Go Jill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy for you girl!
wanda
on 1/6/06 10:26 am
Yeah Jill!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/06 12:00 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Jill ! Congrats gurl .. what an accomplishment .. And yes .. Welcome to the Century Club .. Hugs. Nat
TammyNVA
on 1/6/06 7:56 pm - Chesterfield, VA
WHOOOO HOOOOO Congratulations JILL!! Hugs, Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/7/06 2:16 am - Danville, VA
OMG, Jill, that is wonderful.....I would love it if that is what happens to me....20 weeks???? I can't wait...I need a new scale so I can't check my weight too often but I know that I am losing at a fast pace. It feels so good. I love it...only a few weeks out but can see the difference. Was walking into a store and caught my reflection and didnt look as wide...hehe... Hugs, betsy
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/06 3:49 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Jill - wow, congratulations!! That is wonderful!! I am around the same time as you for surgery, and I still have quite a bit to go before I get to 100!! As long as it keeps going though, I'll be happy!! Yup, it's a wonderful day for you!! love donna
jilldennis
on 1/7/06 6:20 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Jill from the other Jill - Congratulations on being a part of the century club! I made it too!!! It is wonderful!!! Hugs! Jill
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 12:24 am - Northern, VA
I am a couple of days late, but not too late to celebrate with you! Great job on hitting the century mark! I am sure you feel so much better, and you are now enjoying some of the fruits of your labor Congratulations!! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views