Fri Jan. 20th Get Together (night before conf)

Kitty Kat
on 1/6/06 8:34 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Va Buggas and others arriving the weekend of the conference: Are there those of ya'll who are wanting to get together and go out for drinks or ???? on Friday night before the conference? The schedule says meeting in the lobby in the evening if we wish. If you are interested please reply to this post so that we can see bout getting together. Hugs, Kitty Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/6/06 8:53 am - Danville, VA
Count me in....I can't wait...is it jeans? I will have my wings on...hehe. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/06 11:33 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey Honey .. we are all meeting at the Hotel and then going to the Tob.Company .. for dinner and then dancing ... I can not wait .. !! xoxo Nat
Susan E.
on 1/6/06 11:34 am - Purcellville, VA
Getting together sounds great. When I spoke to David last week he mentioned the Tobacco Company. So I think he maybe already planning something. But I'm game for most anything. Susan
TammyNVA
on 1/6/06 7:53 pm - Chesterfield, VA
I'll be there... going straight from work. It would be easier for me to go directly to the Tobacco Co if that's where everyone is ending up. Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/06 9:35 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Me, me, me --- I'll be there Friday night, with hubby!! Also, Eileen F. and her hubby Mike and HOPEFULLY Wendy G! Of course, with Paul and I, this is all based on the Navy staying the heck outta' our personal life/schedule! Assuming Paul get's off work early on Friday (around noonish) we'll be heading out with the intent of getting there no later then 5:00. Quick shower and clean up, war paint application and I'll be heading to the lobby to join the group. There's no way I'm gonna miss the opportunity to mingle, socialize and DANCE!! If the NAVY does mess up our best laid plans and we arrive later that night - then I'll just start speed dialing some cell numbers to find out where everyone ended up and just meet ya'll there. Hugs - Lei
Smukums
on 1/7/06 12:45 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Kat! You know I am interested if it is ok to come - i am too late to sign up for the conference but I would love to come with hubby and meet all you wonderful people! Let me know what time and where and I will be there Have a great day! Nic
jilldennis
on 1/7/06 6:17 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Jon and I will be there around 5-6....count us in!! Hugs! Jill
Ms Court
on 1/7/06 10:26 am - Remington, VA
Me too! I plan on being there early enough to go out with everyone. Courtney 5 1/2 weeks out - 30 lbs
Ric
on 1/7/06 1:23 pm - Stafford, VA
ME ME ME I'll be there early on Friday afternoon............anyone want a cell # just drop me an email. Cant wait to see everyone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views