I am APPROVED!!!

DeniseinVA
on 1/6/06 7:36 am - Midlothian, VA
I just got the letter from my doctors office saying that I have been approved. I called to set up my surgery date but got back late from registering for school so I guess I will have to wait for an anser until Monday, but None the less I am Approved. I am on cloud nine. Denise in VA Soon I will be a Loser!!!
sylvia
on 1/6/06 7:39 am - Stafford, VA
That's fantastic Denise!! Congrats - Sylvia
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/6/06 7:55 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Denise, that is so exciting...you are on your way to becoming a loser. What an exciting journey you will be on. Keep smiling, your day will be here before you know it. Hugs, Betsy
dlrandolph
on 1/6/06 8:08 am - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 02/08/06 with
Wahoo!!! I am so happy for another Denise in VA that will be a loser with me! My date is February 8th! Congratulations! Denise in Woodbridge
kizie23
on 1/6/06 9:39 am - blacksburg, VA
Denise, Congrats on getting your date. I can imagien how excited you are. Let us know when you get a date. Melissa
TammyNVA
on 1/6/06 7:48 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Congratulations Denise!! Who is your doctor? I know this time is exciting, but you'll start getting busy in a focused way with all the appointments they'll be setting up for you. Good luck and keep us "posted!" **hugs** Tammy
wanda
on 1/7/06 12:08 am
Yeah Denise, that's WONDERFUL! ~Wanda
jilldennis
on 1/7/06 6:36 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Congratulations Denise!!! Keep us posted on your date! Hugs! Jill
Ms Court
on 1/7/06 10:24 am - Remington, VA
Way to go Denise. Don't get too overwhelmed with everything during the wait. Sit back and enjoy the journey. Courtney 5 1/2 weeks out - 30 lbs
cappymoon
on 1/8/06 12:16 am - Northern, VA
Yeah Denise!! Another approval!! I love this kind of news! Hopefully you will get a date that is sooner rather than later!! Good luck! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views