Watcha eat today

kizie23
on 1/6/06 4:15 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey everyone, I am going to try and keep this an on going thing. Before Breakfast 8oz milk Breakfast 1egg scrambled Snack 4oz milk Lunch 2oz fat free refried beans Snack tried eatting sf pudding. Did not go down well. Din. 2oz home made beef stew Today has been a strange day for me with food. I ate breakfast ok, luch was ok, then the pudding just did not sit well with me. I have eaten it several times before and not had the pain in my chest feeling. So, I will wait a few days and try it again. I cannot wait to have the beefstew. My friend made it a few months ago and I froze it then. I have not gotten a lot of liquids in today. Other than the milk. When the pudding did not go down well, I waited @ 20 mins and tried to drink some crystal lite. It did the same thing the pudding did. Made this strange feeling in my chest. I will wait for an hour or so and try the water again. Exercise, I walked around wal-mart and k-mart. Other than that, I have been at home cleaning. Hope everyone is having a good day. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/06 4:41 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
B-Nectar Protein Drink at 0530 With Vitamins @ 0930 .. I ate yogurt w Cereal . L - Turkey Club Wrap .. 1/2 Baked Doritos .. 3 of them .. ( chips that is ) D-Baked Hamberger .. Salad .. And Carrots . Will do another Nectar - and my new XX Vitamins tonight .. I can not wait .. these vitamins are the bomb .. !!!
kizie23
on 1/6/06 5:45 am - blacksburg, VA
I am glad you like your new vitamins. I cannot wait until I can have food with a little more substance. Thanks for posting, Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/06 6:48 am - Fairfax Station, VA
nat - I missed it! What are the new vitamins you're taking?? love!
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/6/06 7:21 am - Danville, VA
Well, I had my protein drink this morning, lunch was mashed potatoes with gravy and tonight I am going to puree some chili with cheese. I have been craving chili. I walked through Hobby Lobby for about an hour (love that store) and drove my son around for job interviews....he got a job at Outback as a server...he is excited. He is hoping to meet some new people. Hugs, Betsy
kizie23
on 1/6/06 9:36 am - blacksburg, VA
I am glad to hear that your son got a job. I tried the beef stew but, it did not taste the same. Melissa
TammyNVA
on 1/6/06 7:37 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Another busy day, but better on food and water: Protein drink (I'm in the process of trying lots of new ones with samples I've gotten) Cereal: 4 oz rice krispies with 1/2 cup milk and 2 teasp of blueberries (yum) Protein drink before physical therapy cheese stick and soy chips (crunched in the movie) tomato basil soup with protein powder **New things today were the blueberries and soy chips. Pouchy liked both! Other than PT, I didn't get much exercise. Treated myself to a movie instead! Tammy
hollydecarlo
on 1/6/06 10:23 pm - hopewell, VA
tammy i love those soy chips have you tryed the glenny's ones they come in apples and cinm. they are awesome!!! and have 9 grams of protien!! hugs, holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views