Support Group Meeting Last Night

(deactivated member)
on 1/6/06 1:34 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
WOW .. what a turn out last night .. Many new faces ! I wanted to take a moment and thank Wanda and Tammy for not only coming out .. but offering to assist me with the Conference . We all had a time to tell about our journeys and set some goals for this year . We are planning so many new things this year to do . I try and make this as informitive and fun as possible . As I seen last night so many different surgeons have such different protocols for aftercare . Some I am shocked by ..but have to let it go as like I said .. all docs and nuts are different . Tammy is doing great . I am very proud of her determination and her zeal for her journey . Keith - Is doing awesome too .. Every time I see him .. he looks hotter and hotter ! Keep it up ! You are doing an amazing job as well and I love your determination not to dump !!! Wanda .. such a sweet lady and she has done Excellent !!! Way to go ! I look forward to our next months meeting .. and many more to come for 06 .. Nat
kabarron1
on 1/6/06 2:05 am - Hopewell, VA
Nat, You're too kind! Enjoyed the meeting as well. Each time I go I'm always surprized at how quickly the time flies by. Did have a follow up question about the B-Complex mood enhancer! What doseage should I be looking at getting? 50 or 100 mgs? Thanks again for putting this support group together. So close to home it takes away my excuses. Keith
wanda
on 1/6/06 3:00 am
Nat, I enjoyed the meeting and look forward to attending again next month! Have a wonderful day! ~Wanda
Smukums
on 1/6/06 3:22 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Natalie! I am curious - can anyone attend these meetings? when is the next one? Thanks! Nicole
Iamspoi1ed
on 1/6/06 9:06 am - Roanoke, VA
Hey everyone! I was kinda curious about these meetings too....the one at St. Mary's is kinda far for me......I live in Colonial Heights.How far away are the meetings from there?? Look forward to hearing back from ya! Mary
TammyNVA
on 1/6/06 7:29 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Mary, I'm sure Natalie will also respond to you, however, this support group meeting is in Colonial Heights at the John Randolph medical center. First Thursday of each month ... 6:30-8pm. Good group of people at various stages of their journey! Hope to see you there next month, Tammy
TammyNVA
on 1/6/06 7:26 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Nat, I REALLY enjoyed the meeting as well! Let's not forget: Natalie - enthusiasm to share her story, wisdom, and help others on their journey. Love ya Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views