Update Dr Visit

prissy25
on 1/6/06 1:16 am - Barboursville, VA
Well seen Dr Schirmer yesterday, looks like Im on this feeding tube another 6 weeks he said I looked good, we did blood work so I guess that will tell huh. Now I have to do vitimans and calcuim down the tube, lol I just want to be nornal an do this by mouth this tube is a huge nousence but I guess a life saver as well, without it Id be loosing my hair and lord knows what else. Office was really busy yesterday always is on Thurs. people need to understand including my b/f this is a very popular surgeon and surgery and in order to get good things we must wait. I know its aggravating and gets on my nerves as well but make the best of it meet the people who are there with you and enjoy conversations. The team there at UVA are the bomb. Anna shes the funniest thing I love her and Mary the sect. always so very nice. Give them a break they arte only doing there jobs. Hugs to all and congrats to everyones loss. since 10/31/05 down 84 since post-op 108 cant wait until next year whowhoooooooo.
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/6/06 1:34 am - Danville, VA
Wow, Melinda, you are doing wonderfully. I am so proud of you and you have a great attitude. 84 pounds is alot of weight! Can't wait to lose some more. I am averaging a pound a day. I am happy with that seeing as how I could bearly lost 12 pounds in 8 months by myself... HUGs Betsy
RichmondRandy
on 1/6/06 4:37 am - Wytheville, VA
Melinda, Thats great....i look forward to getting that much weight off...i guess i will need clothes by then...i hope you are right, the office was a circus...but also they are a very popular group..i know they have saved my life in several ways...And yeah i did recognize you yesterday, but i am shy at times...if you see me again..please say hey...after i get going talking i don't shut up...Best wishes and keep loosing... Randy
rhondan
on 1/6/06 11:27 pm - strasburg, VA
glad to see you are doing better but if any one has learned patience through this journey it has to be you. i remember the chats and emails on when will it be my turn,seems so long ago the wait till it was your turn.now the wait continues on the feeding tube and the final results of the weight loss. you have come a long way. you may have sometime to go but you are getting there every day. keep us infomed on the progress as i have been with you since the start and that has been sometime now. hugs to you !
hollydecarlo
on 1/7/06 11:48 am - hopewell, VA
sweet sweet melinda, i am so glad you are doing better!!! and congrats on the weight loss your now beating me!! am at 59lbs lost and loving it!! take care and hugs, holly oh and i will take lots of pics for you from the conf. i will make sure you get a copy of everyone!! i just wish you could be there!!!
A10sFrau
on 1/8/06 6:04 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations, Melinda! I was worried about you there for a while when you were in pain and not eating. I am so glad you are feeling better and have lost SO much weight! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views