Went to the doctor yesterday..

RichmondRandy
on 1/5/06 10:55 pm - Wytheville, VA
Good morning everyone, I went for my first follow up yesterday...first off the office was so crowded...people were fussing everywhere about the wait...i turned and said to my friend " i chose to do this so therefore theres no need to fuss" but i guess thats me Mr Patience..Well i got my staples out and thats such a relief...i think they had been my source of pain for the past week..also got weighed...i have lost 32 lbs since surgery and 46 since my initial consult...i feel great and can't wait for the ride to continue...i looked so funny walking in there yesterday trying to hold my jeans up and them sliding down my butt..Oh yeah i also got to move to soft foods...i came home and fried a egg in pam and had 1/4 slice of toast for dinner...it was great..Anyways im doing good, and i hope everyone else is..Everyone take care and have a great weekend! Randy 453 pre op visit, 439 day of surgery, 407 yesterday
lookin2lose2
on 1/6/06 12:15 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Randy, That's AWESOME!!! What an inspiration! I'm having surgery on the 27th so I look for stories like yours for inspiration so thanks for sharing. You GO! Be Blessed! Jean
Julie R.
on 1/6/06 12:36 am - Belspring, VA
That's wonderful Randy! I am so happy for you! Guess you better hit the thrift store for some new pants. Of course baggy jeans are still in style. At Christmas, my nephew's jeans looked like they would fall off any second. Julie
prissy25
on 1/6/06 1:04 am - Barboursville, VA
Randy hello, I was there yesterday as well your pic here dosent look like you in person thats why it didnt hit me when I read until I read your profile, Dr S. and Anna are a God sent and yes it was crowed yesterday but always is on Thurs. Im so glad things are going better for you and congrats on the weightloss. Next time Ill know who you are so Ill have to interduce myself. Keep up the good work, my next appt is Feb 9th 8am.
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/6/06 1:29 am - Danville, VA
OK, Mister, I am jealous...I only lost 18 pounds and I am still on pureed foods for another 3 weeks. I did get my staples out but they left in the "g" tube for safety precautions...I know how you feel about the staples being taken out....what a pain they are! Relief...Well, even though I am jealous of your weight loss, I am very happy for you and don't mind me...I am a bit older and i think my weight will go off slower. You are doing great... Hugs, Betsy
wanda
on 1/6/06 3:02 am
Congrats Randy, you're doing just great! Keep up your positive attitude! ~Wanda
jilldennis
on 1/6/06 5:59 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Congratulations Randy - You are doing great!!! Hugs! Jill
A10sFrau
on 1/8/06 6:00 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations on your progress and feeling so well, Randy! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics