Very Important, Please read

kizie23
on 1/5/06 4:40 am - blacksburg, VA
I don't know how many of us read off the main board, but I do. I was browsing through the posts for today and someone posted that she had goggled her name and found lots of her posts from this site. SO, I also goggled my name. I found on like the third page Melissa Smith, Obesity Help. I clicked on it, and low and behold there was my profile. I had no clue that would happen. Does anyone know how to change my name, so that my real name does not appear???? Melissa
jennl
on 1/5/06 5:10 am - hampton, VA
Hi Melissa. If you go to "my profile" and just go to general info and there you can change your name. Jenn
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/5/06 5:38 am - Danville, VA
Hi Melissa, That is why on here I am Betsy Anitahug...really Guill... Hugs Betsy
kizie23
on 1/5/06 10:28 am - blacksburg, VA
Betsy, I have changed my name I had no clue. Melissa
A10sFrau
on 1/5/06 12:10 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
I read some of those posts shortly after I joined and changed my user name right away. I knew Melissa VT was you right away Glad you found the posts. I thought everyone knew about them but that some still chose to use their real names. See ya' Lois
Christine Hood
on 1/5/06 12:37 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thank you sooooo much for posting this!!! They should tell you that when you sign up! I just changed mine--glad it was before I posted anything...whew.
ElizabethC
on 1/6/06 1:39 am - Wirtz, VA
Did you notice that it changed your name on the older posts AFTER you changed it? That's a nice feature for folks that might use their full real name before they realize this!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views