Hey everyone

SlimminShannon
on 1/5/06 1:31 am - Richmond, VA
How is everybody? Sorry I haven't been around. It is honestly because I am using dial up at the moment and it is so slow and I am impatient. We aren't up to anything new except planning the wedding. It is in two months. My weight loss is at a stall and I am trying to up my protein. It is really getting on my nerves. I wanted to lose 40 more lbs before the wedding and be at 200. We will see but I don't see it happening. We had a very good CHristmas. I got a new nice digital camera. Woohoo. Oh some of you may remember at the first RIchmond meet n greet I almost passed out from not eating. Well the other day I had a protein shake for breakfast and forgot to eat again cause I was running around. Well I was cooking dinner and this wave of nausea came over me. I went upstairs and barely made it. I fell on my bed. It was very scary and nasty feeling. It is weird cause I never got that before surgery. Well I hope everyone is good. I miss ya'll. Shannon 357/240/135
tsaxon
on 1/5/06 2:21 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hi Pretty Girl! So good to hear from you - I know you are getting so excited about the wedding! Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas and that things are going well as you make your big plans. Remember to eat and take care of yourself. I hope to see you soon - I miss you! Let me know if I can do anything to help with your plans~ Love you~ Tracey
SlimminShannon
on 1/5/06 3:53 am - Richmond, VA
tracey I miss you too! I cannot wait to see you. I can not even imagine how great you look. How have you been? Tell Frank I said hello.
wanda
on 1/5/06 2:46 am
Hi Stranger! It's so nice to see your beautiful, smiling face! I'm glad that you had a nice Christmas and are getting closer to your wedding. Be sure to eat properly so you don't pass out anymore -- that's not fun I know! Big hugs and don't be a stranger to the board! Wanda
SlimminShannon
on 1/5/06 3:54 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Wanda how have you been? Good I hope. I will definately remember to eat from now on. That was not fun at all. I am gonna try not to be a stranger anymore.
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/5/06 5:40 am - Danville, VA
Hi Shannon, nice to see you again. Hugs, Betsy
SlimminShannon
on 1/5/06 7:15 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Betsy. Hope you are doing good ya big loser!
Kathy & Rich
on 1/5/06 6:42 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Shannon! Was just thinking 'bout you the other day. Hope the wedding plans are going well. I'm sure you are getting more and more excited by the day! Yea, skipping meals is not good. A protein shake while dense...doesn't linger as long without having fat and such in it so you probably got low blood sugar (common after WLS, it seems) from not eating. Be careful, now, ya here! Be sure to eat something every 3-4 hours to keep your blood sugar nice and level. Plus it'll be better for the weight loss... keep your body fueled and burning. Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas! Hugs, Kathy
SlimminShannon
on 1/5/06 7:17 am - Richmond, VA
I hope you were thinking good thoughts ;) Hey BTW can you email me your mailing address. Thanks. How have you been? I was thinking about trying my wedding dress on again, but I am gonna wait about a month I guess then just go get it sized. It is so beautiful I can never thank you enough!
Shanana
on 1/7/06 10:17 pm - Altavista, VA
Welcome back. You have been missed. I'm glad you are doing well. Hope to see more of you. Shannon C.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views