New picture

Sandy W.
on 1/4/06 11:40 pm - Manassas, VA
Thanks. Yes the hair has done a dramatic transformation. I did go thru the stage of losing it and I threatened to cut it, but I held back. Now I'm glad I didn't. Yes it thinned, so to compensate, I decided to perm it and it made it look thicker. I definitely have areas that are broke off but I have also tried to compensate for that by changing my part, adding bangs, layering, etc. Last night I recolored it (trying to hide that grey) so I curled it with the curling iron this morning to give it that "poof". This is the longest my hair has ever been (in my entire life) and I'm actually enjoying it. Every so often I contemplate cutting it but then I remember how long it has taken me to get to this part. I never did realize how big my head actually was until now. My hair definitely looks better than before WLS but I think alot of that has to do with the actual size of my head and how much it has "shrunk". Thanks again for the response. Sandy
A10sFrau
on 1/5/06 12:03 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Woohoo! Lookin' good. Congratulations and thanks for letting us see your progress! Lois
schatzel
on 1/6/06 9:54 am - Northern, NJ
RNY on 08/12/05 with
Sandy, You look great! Schatzel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views