New picture

Sandy W.
on 1/4/06 9:10 pm - Manassas, VA
Posted another picture of my progress on my profile. Please check it out. Not really liking my choice in outfits though. I am approaching my one year anniversary and can't believe the year that I have had. It has been a wonderful experience and something I would most definitely recommend to everyone who has struggled with weight issues in their life. Sandy 357/216/155
spaceystacey
on 1/4/06 9:44 pm - Littleton, NC
Sandy, Your new picture looks wonderful! You have come such a long way and are doing a terriffic job! I don't know why you don't like the choice of outfits, that sweater looks great on you! Keep up the great work! I wish you continued success and a wonderful New Year! hugs, Stacey
Sandy W.
on 1/4/06 10:02 pm - Manassas, VA
Thanks. I appreciate it, but I think for the next picture I should wear something other than black pants. Didn't realize I was wearing black so much. Sandy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/4/06 9:47 pm - Danville, VA
Sandy, You look wonderful....I hope to follow in your footprints...although I am a bit older, it may take a little longer to get this weight off but it will be worth the wait. hugs, Betsy
Sandy W.
on 1/4/06 10:06 pm - Manassas, VA
Betsy, You are on the right track. Believe me, it will happen alot faster than you ever thought or dreamed it would. Sandy
angelab
on 1/4/06 10:12 pm - Norfolk, VA
you are looking great, i also agree you look good in the outfit you are in.
Sandy W.
on 1/4/06 10:20 pm - Manassas, VA
Thanks. Still didn't realize I was wearing black so often. My next picture will hopefully be in a different color. Sandy
yvette223
on 1/4/06 10:30 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
You look great, keep up the good work yvette
Sandy W.
on 1/4/06 10:44 pm - Manassas, VA
Thanks so much. Sandy
kizie23
on 1/4/06 11:27 pm - blacksburg, VA
Sandy, I like the picture. I also love the differences in you hair. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics