Good Morning Board!

Smukums
on 1/4/06 7:11 pm - Richmond, VA
Good Morning Board! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! ~ Nicole
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/4/06 7:25 pm - Danville, VA
Mornin' Nicole....Same to you...Life is good and we have to grab all the good out of it. Have a great day! Hugs, Betsy
Pat F.
on 1/4/06 7:53 pm - Richmond, VA
Good morning how are you this morning. Here is to praying for you to get the surgery and real soon. I know what it is to be denied. Keep on trying.
Kitty Kat
on 1/4/06 8:53 pm - Richmond, VA
Thanks! I hope ur's is just a great! Hugs to you, Kitty Kat =Nicole bout her caffeine withdrawal LMAO!
donnap
on 1/4/06 8:58 pm - Collinsville, VA
Hugs and wishes for a beautiful & blessed day for all! Donna P
Smukums
on 1/4/06 9:06 pm - Richmond, VA
LoL Kat - thats cute - today is a much better withdrawal day than yesterday
TammyNVA
on 1/4/06 9:07 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Mornin' Have a great day yourself!! **Tammy**
MrsTonyaBrown
on 1/4/06 9:43 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Nicole, Today is a MUCH better day than yesterday. I got up at 1am yesterday with my daughter (22 months old), who was running a high fever. We tried to treat it on our own but by 10am, we had to give up as it kept going up. Just touching her was like laying your hand against an oven. We sat in the ER from 10:30am until 3pm before they could see her and then she had to have an IV fluid push because she had been vomiting so badly and was dehydrated. It was horrible to watch her laying there so lethargic and barely able to even cry out when they put the IV in her. It turned out to be an ear infection, coupled with a viral infection, so she was not a happy camper. By the time we got her meds into her and got her to sleep, it was nearly midnight. Hubby and I finally fell asleep too. She woke up at 4am this am but her fever is way, way down, and she's no longer lethargic. If it weren't for the day spent in the ER yesterday, I'd think she wasn't even sick now. LOL. So, God is watching her and we're having a much, much better day today. Good morning to you too! Hugs, Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views