Pictures Posted

A10sFrau
on 1/4/06 11:19 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I finally got around to getting a few pictures on my profile. Dr. K's nurse said "take pictures now" for 'before' shots, so I had one of my students snap two (enough's enough of THESE pictures ) . I should have taken them 26 pounds ago. Now if I could just have my profile spruced up. I emailed the request in the first part of November. I am waiting patiently--the site has a huge number of members. Tme for nighty nite all. Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/4/06 7:27 pm - Danville, VA
Goodmorning, Lois. I love the new pictures. There are a few very talenting ladies here on the board who do beautiful profile spruce ups...check around. Be good to your self today! Love ya bunches. betsy
TammyNVA
on 1/4/06 9:06 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks for the pictures! I have GOT to get some pictures posted here. We had bunches of pictures in our old computer before it died, and I don't have any in this computer yet. I'll admit I'm not the most technologically savy person, but I'm going to get my husband to maybe take some NEW pictures of me today or tomorrow and get them on here. I've been here long enough, anonymously! Have a great day! Tammy
Julie R.
on 1/4/06 11:04 pm - Belspring, VA
Good idea! Guess I better get some pictures taken and put up as well. I just hate the thought of it, but it will be so cool to see them once the after pictures are taken. As for your sprucing, I put in my request at the end of October, and they got to it over the weekend. You should be up pretty soon if you put in your request at the beginning of November. Julie
kizie23
on 1/5/06 12:20 am - blacksburg, VA
Lois, I love the pics, I am glad that you got them on. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views