Pains

spaceystacey
on 1/4/06 9:35 am - Littleton, NC
I called my surgeon and his office is going to call me back to schedule an upper gi tomorrow. They said that if the pain gets worse to go to the ER. The pain is in my mid-stomach. It varies from an empty, crampy feeling, a dull ache similar to the after-effects of being repeatedly punched in the gut to a feeling similar to eating too much. This all started yestreday and is slowly getting worse. I've taken pepsid, but it hasn't helped. I'm debating going to the ER. I am thinking I might be able to hold out tomorrow. Has anyone else been through this? I would appreciate any advice that can be given. Thanks you, Stacey
elizabeth b-c
on 1/4/06 9:51 am - Charlottesville, VA
Dear Surgery Sis: Go to the ER or get it taken care of tomorrow. I'm speaking from experience here...I was having pains Christmas Eve, and didn't want to bother anybody. I waited until my doc's office re-opened that Tuesday. I waited too long. The possibilties are many, but you need some testing. Please take care of yourself. This is just a bump in the road - but get it taken care of. Let us know the outcome. I'll be thinking about you. Abrazos, elizabeth 359/243/160
spaceystacey
on 1/4/06 10:03 am - Littleton, NC
I called my surgeon again and am leaving now to go to the er. Sipping water hurts. I will let you know what I find out. hugs, Stacey
A10sFrau
on 1/4/06 11:08 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
God bless and let us know how you are. Lois
kizie23
on 1/4/06 11:25 pm - blacksburg, VA
Stacey, Sorry to hear about the pains. I have not experienced them myself. I think they would scare me enought to go ahead to the ER. I hope you feel better soon. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views