Exercise - What did YOU do today????

Sporty Jill
on 1/4/06 8:57 am - Norfolk, VA
Well, my Transfirmer arrived, and I have to say that I LOVE it!!!!! It was easy to do (not too easy) and I worked up a great sweat. And all I did tonight was the body sculpting. This will be a GREAT addition to my treadmill! Ok, so what did YOU do today? Jill 263/213/145 (Yes.... I hit the BIG 5-0!!!!!!) ;-D
kizie23
on 1/4/06 9:05 am - blacksburg, VA
Jill, Today me and a friend went for a really long walk. It was nice Melissa
Sporty Jill
on 1/4/06 9:07 am - Norfolk, VA
Way to go! Jill
elizabethc03
on 1/4/06 10:02 am - Cypress, TX
My husband and I walked around this morning for 3 hours and then I did an hour just on my exercise ball doing stretching and some strengthening excercises...I'm only a week out today but I'm trying to push as much as I can without busting stitches. Exercise will keep us young right! Liz
Sandy W.
on 1/4/06 10:26 am - Manassas, VA
This morning I went to CURVES and did my normal workout. At the end of the workout I added 20 minutes additional ab work. This evening, my husband and I went to Gold's Gym and did an hour and 1/2 there. We did abs (yes another ab set), worked out on the circuit with the weights and then did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I am tired but it was good. Had I known he was gonna do the gym tonight, I would not have done CURVES this morning. Sandy 357/216/155
A10sFrau
on 1/4/06 10:31 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
2.3 miles. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views