Wow....2 days MIA and I am back.

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/4/06 5:24 am - Danville, VA
I won't go MIA again for awhile...it has taken me awhile to try to answer some of the posts...hope I didn't forget anyone...if I did..email me and yell at me!!!! Well, I went to my surgeon this morning and really feel dumb, like in being blonde..... I have been carrying around what I thought was a "JP" tube and it isn't...it is a "G" tube...it is a safety valve in case something goes wrong and I need to be fed through it...joke on me. Anyway, he removed my "zipper" (staples) and is leaving the tube in until the 25th...yuck. I have to go to the ball with a tube that will be hard to cover up. Well, back to my progress....I have lost 18 pounds in 18 days. Yeah!!!! That is 30 pounds total....I am so excited. My dr is very strict and wants me on pureed for another 2 weeks but I finally got his approval. He is very hard but I finally got him to smile..I am doing perfect, he said. Yesterday I drove my little self to Richmond to get my son, Chris. He is going to stay with me for a few weeks and help me pack my stuff...and stuff I have. Lots of it...going to be throwing stuff out and putting some on ebay. Things are going well and this butterfly is going to fly!!! Live is wonderful...if you don't like your life, you are the only one who can change things....let us all have a wonderful new year...an opportunity to make changes for the better...I am so excited about my changes... Hugs to all Betsy Pre surgery 248 Day of surgery 230 today 218
A10sFrau
on 1/4/06 5:35 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hooray for our side! And, congratulations!! Lois
Smukums
on 1/4/06 5:40 am - Richmond, VA
Yeah Betsy!! I am so happy for you - congrats on the weight loss! Hope to get to meet you soon! Nicole
TammyNVA
on 1/4/06 6:00 am - Chesterfield, VA
WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! Congratulations on your loss!! Welcome back... missed ya. Hugs, Tammy
kizie23
on 1/4/06 6:16 am - blacksburg, VA
Betsy, Good to see you back. Things are just not the same when you are gone. I am glad to hear that things are going well with you. I know you have alot of things to do, but remember to try and take it easy as well. Melissa
cappymoon
on 1/4/06 7:12 am - Northern, VA
Good to see you back, I think I am back as well Dont worry about your *J* tube, we just wanna see YOU at the dance, you will be fine!!! Cant wait to see you!!!! 2 more weeks plus a couple of days Love you!! Dianna
sylvia
on 1/4/06 7:46 am - Stafford, VA
Yea Betsy! You go girl! It's great to hear you feeling so good and optimistic. Sylvia
Sporty Jill
on 1/4/06 9:00 am - Norfolk, VA
Betsy- Great job! Sounds like you are doing an awesome job! Keep up the GREAt work! Jill 263/213/145
elizabethc03
on 1/4/06 9:52 am - Cypress, TX
Betsy, First of CONGRATULATIONS!!!! A pound a say WOW! Are you feeling lighter? I've lost about 11 pounds so far (7 days) and I already noticed a difference when I put my jeans on today. I can't wait to see those big numbers though. I'm on puree too but it's way better than clear liquids right . At least there's a little variety. Today was my wedding anniversary and we laughed about celebrating with a FF vanilla yougurt breakfast. Hey, I just noticed that if you keep up the pace you can be in the 100's in 19 days...wow how cool for you! Liz
hollydecarlo
on 1/4/06 9:58 am - hopewell, VA
congrats!!!!! you go girl!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views