For Empress Pixie

lookin2lose2
on 1/4/06 3:58 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
I know you don't know me from a hill of beans but I follow your posts daily and have found you are a WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE! I want to THANK YOU for sharing your journey and knowledge with so many. I apologize for writing you on the open board but I wanted to ask you a few questions before my surgery on the 27th - yeah, I'm scared but excited at the same time! What vitamins (brand) and what did you take post-op? I'm trying to do shopping and I've read too much stuff and I'm confused. So can you give it to me in plain english? What protien suppliments would you buy? So many people keep saying they hated the protien drinks. Do you know of a website or a store where I can go to buy the protien shakes in single packets? Then if I like it I will buy it in bulk. Anything you would like to share with me that has made you so successful. Again, I so APPRECIATE any advice you can give me. Enouraged! Jean
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/06 4:54 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Jean .. WOW !!! What an honor .. And thank you .. I am at work and on my way to try on my gown for the Ball . I do not want to rush thru this . I want to give you my undivided time . When I get home tonight I will email to you the answers to your questions . I do not mind helping you at all . And CONGRATS ON YOUR DATE .. whoooo hooo .. Hugs .. And we will talk very soon ! Natalie
lookin2lose2
on 1/4/06 5:04 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
I knew you would write back - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I know you are busy so whenever you have a minute I appreciate your time, help and guidance! Thanks Again, Jean
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/4/06 5:10 am - Danville, VA
Jean, You certainly have picked a very sweet and knowlegable lady to help you. Nat has been such a wonderful source of information for me and she will know all the answers...she is the leader of one of the support groups. You are in good , no great hands..... HUgs Betsy
Smukums
on 1/4/06 6:04 am - Richmond, VA
I agree with Betsy - Natalie is one of the best. If it weren't for her I would have given up on getting this surgery before thanksgiving. She knows what she is talking about. Good luck with your journey! We are here for you! Nicole
cappymoon
on 1/4/06 6:40 am - Northern, VA
Jean, You could not have picked a better person to ask these questions of, she is wonderful!! Do you have an angel yet?? I wouldnt mind coming up to the hospital and meeting you and letting the board know how you are doing, or I could just come for a visit Let me know if you think you would be up for something like that or not! Dianna
lookin2lose2
on 1/4/06 8:27 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Dianna, I know this sounds NEEDY . . . Ok, I'm Needy but I would LOVE if you visited me in the hospital. I know God not only hears but ANSWERS our prayers. Truth be told we have a small child (8 months) and because I'm having surgery on Friday we don't have anyone to watch our baby on Sat. and Sunday so my husband who feels awful really can't come to see me only if a neighbor watches our baby for us. He will of course call me a ton of times so I would LOVE to have a visitor. Don't feel obligated as I do understand if you are busy and have to change your mind but THANK YOU for even offering - I really appreciate your kindness! Thanks, Jean
Kathleen L.
on 1/4/06 10:22 am - Arlington, VA
Jean, You were asking about buy protein things. I have found a good place online that has a lot of protein ie drinks, food like Quiche, pudding. The place is in Woodbridge and it is called Center for Health and Weight Loss and there website is www.i-shophere.biz. I have bought GNC Multivitamin or I was also told that you could take Centrium.
lookin2lose2
on 1/4/06 10:59 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Thanks for this great information. I so appreciate all the help and assistance. Thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views