Diet Pepsi's

Lelandmm
on 1/4/06 7:12 am - Chesapeake, VA
Nicole, I was SO with you there summer of 2004. I was a MAJOR Pepsi junky. My days started and ended with Pepsi!!! (I drank so much of it, I should have bought stock in Pepsico.) Do you like Root Beer? Root Beer is naturally caffeine free. A&W makes a good diet one with no sugar. (I personally don't drink root beer, so I am going on my husband's reccomendations, I also had a friend who couldn't have caffeine while she was prego and she drank root beer) If your doc says NO on carbonation too, then count out the root beer and the diet caffiene free sodas! Do you like iced or hot tea? Just about every brand makes a decaf tea. You can sweeten it with Splenda. There are several herb and green teas out there that are caffeine free. Turkey Hill makes a diet lemon tea. It is in the refrig section of the grocery store with fruit juices. They have a lemonade too. Lipton also has a couple diet teas that are available in 20oz bottles too. I don't know if Lipton or Turkey Hill are decaf though. Do you like fruity things? Minute Maid and Tropicana both have a line of fruit punch, lemonade, orangeade, guava citrus, mago something, and raspberry drinks in 2 liters and bottles. They are all sugar free, caffiene free and non-carbonated. Crystal Light is also very god. Wal-Mart and Wylers make a pretty good knock off too. They have teas, fruity drinks, lemonades etc that are all SF/CF/non-carbonated. They also make the "on the go" sticks. Its enough for a 16.9oz bottle of water. I personally use two, but I like my teas strong. We just went to FedEx Field to see the Giants and Redskins. Well all they sell there is sodas and beer. They have lemonade, but its sugary. So I just bought bottled water and shake shake shake, Boom, I had tea! I always carry those things with me because if I am somewhere and they dont have anything else I can drink, I am OK. I personally LOVE diet Snapple. I would say a six 16oz bottle a day habit is probably more of an ADDICTION than love. Diet Snapple makes teas (lemon, raspberry and peach) with no calories, no sugar, no carbonation, but they DO have caffeine. My sister and husband say they are nasty and they dont understand how I can drink them! They make a couple diet snapple fruit drinks, but they are NOT calorie free and Sugar Free. They are low, but not free. There is SO much sugar free stuff out there to drink, I don't know why anyone would drink the regular stuff! Leland
Smukums
on 1/4/06 9:26 am - Richmond, VA
oh great - thanks for the different choices. I was able to get some crystal light at the store and some decaf tea. I am excited and hopefully i will be able to see a difference - wont be so sluggish after half a day. bonus i hope to lose maybe a pound or two by stopping the DP's! Thanks! Nic
Smukums
on 1/4/06 9:26 am - Richmond, VA
oh great - thanks for the different choices. I was able to get some crystal light at the store and some decaf tea. I am excited and hopefully i will be able to see a difference - wont be so sluggish after half a day. bonus i hope to lose maybe a pound or two by stopping the DP's! Thanks! Nic
Kitty Kat
on 1/4/06 8:39 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey sweetie! HA! Mine is 7-11 coffee 10/10 and lemme tell you what is NOT caffeine free...but that being said...I LOVE me some Crystal Light! I like Sunrise, Rasberry Ice and Fruit Punch...otherwise not so much... Hugs, Kitty Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views