Hi all updated profile and other stuff to chat about

H. MC
on 1/3/06 11:11 pm - Arlington, VA
Merry New Year everyone!!!! December is always crazy for me. Reese's b-day is the 23rd he is 4 Mine is the 30th I am 25 again!! of course christmas and we went to Hilton Head. FUN FUN FUN I am still holding steady in the very low 200 still haven't hit onederland. but I have not had my first fill yet and I was not trying to diet at all in hilton head although I did get up most mornings and take advantage of the gym in the resort. It was really funny, normally my hubby gets up early and goes for a run while I sleep. this time it was me workingout while he slepted. he was not upset he was surprised to wake up to go run and i was already gone. I just laughed and said get use to it you don't have a fat lazy wife anymore. but we worked out a schedule that work for both of us. it would have been nice to work out together but with two kids alternating is the way of the gun. I get my 1st fill on the 10th so i am really excited however I know it takes atleast 2 fills to get a restriction. I updated my profile at little I added a picture of Devon and I. On New's Eve it was great the whole family was on the dance floor at 12am So check it out later Heather
Ms Court
on 1/3/06 11:28 pm - Remington, VA
Merry & Happy to you also girl. Wow you are looking good. All the parties and vacation sounds like you have had a great time. Keep up the good work. Courtney 5 weeks out - 30 lbs (unofficially)
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 11:34 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Okay little Heather, I give up, what's a 'fill'!! donna
cappymoon
on 1/3/06 11:52 pm - Northern, VA
Hi Donna She had the lab band done, and they fill it with saline to make the hole smaller....or something hope I got that one right! TTYL Dianna
cappymoon
on 1/3/06 11:54 pm - Northern, VA
Good to see you around here again!! Hope the kids are doing well!! Sounds like a busy holiday season, I for one am glad its over. The next thing I get to look forward to (Other than Easter) is my sons b-day in May. Which is fine with me, I need a few months to catch up on everthing I spent over the past month and a half!! I expect to see more of you around here Love you! Dianna
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/4/06 4:53 am - Danville, VA
Hi Heather! Hope all is doing well with you...sure sounds like it. Glad to see you back on here. Hugs a bunch Betsy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/4/06 4:53 am - Danville, VA
Hi Heather! Hope all is doing well with you...sure sounds like it. Glad to see you back on here. Hugs a bunch Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views