Sick Sick Sick

Judy B.
on 1/3/06 9:57 pm - Marion, VA
Hi everyone I went to the doc yesterday. I have sinusitis and bronchitis! Can you say YUCK! I am feeling a little better today than i have been. Please say a prayer for me. Good news is I am down 113 pounds now!! Woooohoooo! Hope you all are doing ok.. Hugs JudyB 343/230/170 starting/current/my goal
Ms Court
on 1/3/06 11:29 pm - Remington, VA
Congrats on the loss Judy. Sorry to hear you are feeling bad. Get some rest. Courtney 5 weeks out - 30 lbs (unofficially)
Judy B.
on 1/4/06 8:08 am - Marion, VA
thank you courtney..and congrats on your weight loss as well hugs Judy B
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/4/06 4:50 am - Danville, VA
Oh, my Sweet Judy....I hope you are feeling better today. Sorry I was gone all day yesterday and most of the day today. Went to Richmond and got Chris and by the time I got home, I was totally exhausted..then up again early this morning to see the surgeon. He took out my zipper (staples) but left in my "G" tube...dummy me thought it was the JP tube..the "G" tube is a safety valve to be left in for another 3 weeks...it is a tube where I will be feed if anything goes wrong but he doesn't forsee any problems. I am officially 18 pounds down since surgery. He said a pound a day is perfect. Finally got this dr to be happy with me...hehe... Hugs, Sweetie.. Betsy
Judy B.
on 1/4/06 8:10 am - Marion, VA
I am feeling just a wee bit better betsy..However, it seems my throwing up is coming as an allergic reaction to my antibiotic, avelox. So tomorrow i get a new antibiotic..Im ready to be well!! Sorry about the tube thing hon.but glad you got those staples out..Congrats on your weight loss!!! You are doing super!!! As i knew you would. love ya Judy B
Lelandmm
on 1/4/06 7:20 am - Chesapeake, VA
Judy, I hope I dont have what you have! I have been coughing and sick since Friday Dec 23. I got a real serious respitory infection last summer. It spread to my eye and my ear. It was AWFUL! Luckily, I had just one cold before then and then this cold since. But this is driving me nuts! I have so much work to do, I can't take days off, but I dont want to be making everyone around me sick! 113lbs???? You've lost BOTH Olson Twins! Leland
Judy B.
on 1/4/06 8:12 am - Marion, VA
Leland I hope you don't have what i have either..its plain miserable! Get to the doctor hon. Both olson twins? wow!!! hugs JudyB
Shanana
on 1/4/06 8:16 pm - Altavista, VA
Sorry to hear you are sick. I had bronchitis/sinusitis w/ ear infection week before Christmas. It was miserable and repulled my stomach muscles. All is better now except a nagging cough. I hope you are better soon. Rest, fluids, rest did the best for me. Shannon C.
Kitty Kat
on 1/4/06 8:34 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning Beautiful! UGH! The Sick paying you a visit? Ewwww Bronchitis and Sinusitis are foul and blah! Hope you get to feeling much better very soon! Prayer's coming your way of course! HECK YEAH! CONGRATS! Hugs, Kitty Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views