Luv Dr. Northup at UVA!! First consult

Kittyn Moon
on 1/3/06 7:49 pm - faber, VA
I met yesterday with Dr Northup at UVA. I also met with the nutritionist and the bariatric nurse. I just LOVE everyone! I also found out my uncles girlfriend and a good friend works with the Drs as well, so now I feel even better about my decision. I know she will make sure I get all the attention I need! Because I have approval and sonograms, the dr said he will go through my chart and they will schedule me for an ... darnit.. the name eludes me.... scope down the throat... AH, ENDOSCOPY.... After that it should be 3 weeks or so by the time they schedule surgery!
A10sFrau
on 1/3/06 7:56 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Kristine, Thought about you yesterday as I drove up 29 yesterday before dawn. Hooray for you!! You are closer and closer to a surgical date! Hope you get that endoscopy soon, Lois
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/4/06 10:54 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, girl! Congrats! I have been very happy with Dr. Northup and his staff. Email me if you have any questions! JoAnn 240/124 at 5'1.5"
Kittyn Moon
on 1/4/06 7:37 pm - faber, VA
Joann, I am 5"1.5 as well! At the surgeons office and Drs office I weight 243-244 depending on the time of day. This puts are starting points as fairly close. You look great, so if you dont mind, you are my new inspiration!
Kittyn Moon
on 1/4/06 7:45 pm - faber, VA
You lost 100 pounds in less than a year? WOW! You look great by the way. I was hoping i could lose 75-80 pounds in 10 months or so but I was not hoping too hard. (I have my 20 year high school reunion coming up that I might go to.)
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/5/06 10:30 am - Staunton, VA
Kristine, Hey, thanks! I don't think I've EVER been an inspiration to anyone! (At least not a good one, that is!) You should do great! They won't even know you at that reunion! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views