Watcha eating today????

kizie23
on 1/3/06 6:56 pm - blacksburg, VA
Hey guys just thought we might like to share what we are eating today. B: 1 scrambled egg w/shredd. cheese S: 4oz protien drink L: 1/4 cup cottage chesse S: 4oz protien drink D: 1/4 cup fat free refriend beans w/ fat free sour cream. Melissa
A10sFrau
on 1/3/06 7:06 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
I won't whine today but I may in a few days. As I wrote on my post about my pre-op visit: 5 protein shakes, and any NON caloric fluid I want, until noon before surgery. You are up early! Lois
corynva
on 1/3/06 9:33 pm - Roanoke, VA
Hey....how did the visit go??????
kizie23
on 1/4/06 1:03 am - blacksburg, VA
Lois, Yeah, I was up early today. Lisa is back at work and my daughter back at school. Someone has to get everything going in the mornings. Did you get my reply to your post about your visit? I had left you some questions on there. Melissa
TammyNVA
on 1/3/06 8:45 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Melissa, Your menu for the day sounds SOOOOOOOO familiar!!! That was me the past 2 weeks. Now I'm a little more adventurous since I've had more items added to my diet, including fish, which I LOVE. I don't really plan what I'm going to eat, but that sounds like a good idea. I'm such a "fly the seat of your pants" kinda girl when it comes to eating... hmmmmm... maybe that was part of my PROBLEM! Last night the UPS man brought me the sample basket from BariatricEating.com. Yeah!!! I also orderd the sesame ginger dressing/sauce. I'm going to try some of that sauce on talapia tonight. I'm going to try at least 2 of the new protein drink samples. For breakfast I'll just keep it simple with yogurt. Ok, that's my plan for today... I'll let you know how I do! See posting on Kat's post for yesterday's menu. Hugs Sweety, Tammy
kizie23
on 1/4/06 1:05 am - blacksburg, VA
Thanks Tammy Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/06 3:38 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I feel so guilty when posting these amongst the newly post ops .. but here goes .. B-Nectar Protein - ( Tea mixed with Peach Chrystal lite tea ) 1 hour later - yogurt w South Beach Cereal Snack - Cheese L - Julianne Salad w Blue cheese Snack - Nuts D- Veggie Chicken Soup Milan Italian Crackers w cheese . Snack - Pop Corn Before Bed .. More Nectar ..
kizie23
on 1/4/06 6:21 am - blacksburg, VA
Nat, Dont feel guilty, you are just givnig us all newbies something to look forward too Melissa
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/4/06 4:41 am - Danville, VA
melissa, so far today, I have had a protein shake, (50gm) and a yogurt...that is it so far...going to have some pureed cream of broccoli and potatoe soup. Maybe more protein later...yum Hugs, Betsy
kizie23
on 1/4/06 6:23 am - blacksburg, VA
Betsy, Where did you find a drink so high in protien?? I see posts all the time with the high protien contents. I guess I am just not finding anything online. You will be having food soon, I am on pureed right now too. I was so glad to get off the full liquids. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views