I am doing good.

kizie23
on 1/3/06 8:24 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey everyone, I just wanted to stop in and say that I am doing ok. I have been stressed out a little, not getting enough protien, fluids. But, tomm I get to start pureed foods and I am sure it will be a easier then. Hope everyone is doing well in thier new year. Melissa
Smukums
on 1/3/06 8:43 am - Richmond, VA
Congratulations for getting to the other side! Wishing you much success and keeping you in my thoughts! Nicole
A10sFrau
on 1/3/06 8:49 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I am so glad to hear you are doing well, and feeling well enough to post. Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/3/06 9:52 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Melissa, I am so glad you are doing well..I was on the clear liquid for almost 3 weeks and last friday I went on pureed foods...thank God. I just needed something with some substance. Yogurt has been my bestest friend...I start the day with my protein....then my pureed food. I think I am going to end my day with my protein tonight. I have been thinking about you and glad you are doing good. Hugs, Betsy
wanda
on 1/3/06 9:52 am
Good to hear from you Melissa! Hang in there, it gets easier every day and every week! We're here for you anytime! Hugs, Wanda
Kennie29
on 1/3/06 11:49 am - Chesapeake, VA
I am glad that you are doing. Congratulations and much success! Please keep us posted on your progress! Hugs, Kennie
mel
on 1/3/06 9:40 pm - roanoke, VA
Hey Melissa!!! So glad to see you are doing well. Don't stress the protein and water just now. You will soon feel better and will have time to find the protein drinks you like. Its impossible so freshly post op to get 64oz of H2o in. Just sip as much as you can to prevent dehydration. Let me know how you are. I am here for you. Love, Melannie
yvette223
on 1/4/06 2:31 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
I am glad to hear you are doing well, congrats on your journey to the other side. Looking forward to my day also. yvette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views