WAAY OT... Yahoo help...

nitengale
on 1/3/06 1:59 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Over the last month or so... I have been receiving all my nice little emails from yahoo friends and family and others... BUT when I click the reply button I have no area to type my reply... I do have an area for the addy and subject and even a link to add attachments. I went in this morning and created a new profile thinking that maybe... just maybe... but still the same thing with the new name and addy... I hate not being able to "talk" or vocalize... I feel like I have tape on my mouth... Any suggestions??? Warning...I'm technically ignorant!!!
wanda
on 1/3/06 5:38 am
Wanda, I wish I could help, but I can't. However, I'm having the same problem! I usually don't have these issues, but I am. It's either something with our first name or a technical glitch! If you hear of an answer, please let me know. Thanks!! ~Wanda
nitengale
on 1/3/06 7:11 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Glad to know its not just me... the kicker is I can't even find a link to get help for this problem. I tried a couple of weeks ago to use the help link but that was just generic questions ... not able to be specific. I am so frustrated!!!! EEERRR!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views