Frusturation...

spaceystacey
on 1/3/06 1:18 am - Littleton, NC
Good morning everyone! I feel the need to rant, so please forgive me. I am 4 months post-op now and seem to be stuck at my current weight for a little over three weeks. In the last month I have lost less than 10 pounds. I didn't think the honeymoon phase would be so short for me! Before you ask, yes, I have been exercising. I've been getting all my protien in. I've been doing everything the same as the first three months. The darn scales just won't move. Logic tells me to be patient and things will pick up again, but there is that nagging voice going "what if this is it?" While I am happier with my weight than I have been in years, I will not be happy at all if this is the end of the line. I know I am being a big baby about it all. And I know that it all sounds silly. I mean I have lost 75 pounds in 4 months. When was I ever able to do this before surgery? Never, that's when. I have probably just set my expectations too high and am now dealing with the letdown from that. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. I'm just a little down today, but I know that tomorrow will be better. And, yes, I will take some cheese with my whine. Stacey
Kitty Kat
on 1/3/06 1:30 am - Richmond, VA
Girl you aren't alone. We've ALL been there trust me. Vent, scream, throw ur scales out the window! J/K We are here for ya! Anyhow, chin up it's a nasty plateau! Hugs, Kitty Kat
spaceystacey
on 1/3/06 5:58 am - Littleton, NC
Thanks Kat! It is GREAT to hear that I'm not alone! Boy have I thought about throwing the scales out the window. I think it would do me some good! hugs, Stacey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views